The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

1 minute ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

The trick with the team games - I found out the hard way since my first 3 teams were legit; is that it's best to go defence on Soccer, and offence for Eggs Basket & Tail Grab.

I find I'm most effective in Soccer with a good head dive to get rid of it, and for Eggs Basket if you're team is super low on eggs, then switch to offence; and focus on just throwing eggs out of whoever has the fewest eggs in their basket. Failing that, just go for the golden egg(s). :face: 

On Tail Grab, the best strat I've found is to hide against the wall on one of the ramps near the conveyor belts, and just 'pluck' some unsuspecting player's tail when they come around. :D 

I will say it's got the perfect "just one more match" feel to it. I found myself saying that like 5 times last night. :D

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Ike said:

I will say it's got the perfect "just one more match" feel to it. I found myself saying that like 5 times last night. :D

No doubt! I eventually had to unplug the controller from my laptop to get to bed. :killzone:

mev8a9y828g51.png?width=640&crop=smart&a

Edited by Teh_Diplomat
  • Haha 1

So me, and another random person, assigned random teammates - well, had shitty teammates; so at this point we just turned to each other in these times and well...

Spoiler

8E2D50653F4CEE3876544DD012B5B80180235A20

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

played some far cry 3 it was okay, did a mission with some guy who did nothing, then shot some pirates, killed two tigers, killed more pirates. its ok i guess. :mjcry: 

6 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

So me, and another random person, assigned random teammates - well, had shitty teammates; so at this point we just turned to each other in these times and well...

Hide contents

8E2D50653F4CEE3876544DD012B5B80180235A20

:lovesad:

Ghost's open world really loses its luster in act 3

The snow environment feels so bland and empty compared to the act 1 and 2 locations. Exploration was a big part of the game's enjoyment for me and the 3rd act just sort of ruins it. I was spending a lot of time in the first areas but now I just want to run through the story and finish the game