The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

12 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Do you think it will eventually get patched? How was the original when it came out compared to its current state? 

Fallen Order was fine on consoles IIRC. It came out later on PC and that version definitely had some problems.

But I think they will definitely polish it up with patches. At least on consoles, PC version is a trainwreck and will likely take longer.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The puzzles in Jedi Survivor :obama: PS5 version was patched today, and i've noticed that performance mode feels consistently closer to 60FPS more often than before.

I will give both a try after Zelda.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Goddamn Jedi Survivor is long af :ben: it hasn’t worn out it’s welcome yet but I’m still a bit surprised. I’m nearly 30 hours in and don’t see an end in sight. I’m also still constantly discovering new side quests.

Are the side quests fun?

8 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Are the side quests fun?

Yeah i've enjoyed them. They usually lead you to small new areas that you can explore to find upgrades and other items for your character. My favorites among them are the Jedi temples/chambers which are basically closed off environments built around puzzles (like the tombs in Tomb Raider). There's also a fair amount of challenges/activities like the Force Tears, some of which are platforming focused and among the hardest in the game (but very satisfying to complete):

• aitch 1
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah i've enjoyed them. They usually lead you to small new areas that you can explore to find upgrades and other items for your character. My favorites among them are the Jedi temples/chambers which are basically closed off environments built around puzzles (like the tombs in Tomb Raider). There's also a fair amount of challenges/activities like the Force Tears, some of which are platforming focused and among the hardest in the game (but very satisfying to complete):

That’s pretty dope! 

Just finished the game.

The story is kind of slow for the majority of it but it picks up quite a bit towards the end. Its very similar to the first game in that regard.

The characters are the highlight throughout and they all have pretty good chemistry with one another. And its always fun when they join you to explore the areas you visit and you can make use of their abilities for the traversal and combat.

But speaking of the combat, I would say it might actually be the game's biggest weakpoint outside of the many technical issues. Its pretty flashy and cool early on but as you face harder enemies the issues really become more noticeable. Even in performance mode the dodging and parrying never quite feel as smooth and consistent as they should be. Its basically a janky Souls game in that regard.

But its a really solid experience overall and coming from the first game I was impressed by how much larger and more ambitious this one is.

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, -GD-X said:

@FIREPOWER bro, burning shores is visually stunning, even in performance mode. Vids and pics don’t do it justice. 

Facts. It's the best looking game I've ever played in my 34 years of gaming. 

Cyberpunk with path tracing is technically superior but visually I prefer Horizon Burning Shores, it's so beautiful :aitch:

Guerrilla are wizards and Decima is probably the best engine right now. I don't know how they are able to have such visuals that look so impressive and run so well on a console.

I feel bad for MS, Sony is just styling on them and MS doesn't have anything that comes remotely close to Horizon and it's a mostly cross-gen title.

• aitch 1
12 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Facts. It's the best looking game I've ever played in my 34 years of gaming. 

Cyberpunk with path tracing is technically superior but visually I prefer Horizon Burning Shores, it's so beautiful :aitch:

Guerrilla are wizards and Decima is probably the best engine right now. I don't know how they are able to have such visuals that look so impressive and run so well on a console.

I feel bad for MS, Sony is just styling on them and MS doesn't have anything that comes remotely close to Horizon and it's a mostly cross-gen title.

Bro….it’s even more amazing in the air. The amount of geometry being pushed at 60 fps is pretty insane. It’s definitely a massive step up from the main game. This part wow’d me. You can fly to pretty much anything…and those clouds :wow2: Jesus. 

IMG_1254.jpeg

• aitch 1