• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Trump just tweeted a clip from Curb       

Posted Images

On 2021-01-18 at 8:41 PM, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Yeah I watched both episodes and I think I chuckled once. It better get weirder quick 

I'm guessing these are "setup" episodes for the real plot. But there can be issues when the setup takes too long, especially when it's a boring one. And the problem is compounded when you  have only 9 episodes. So you spend half the season (possibly more?) on a boring as fuck tounge N' cheek setup for the real plot? Meh.

It's like if Mando in Season 1 of  didn't find the baby until episode 5. But without any actions scenes AT ALL until then. Hope it gets better quick.

Edited by Substatic
36 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I remember when SoundCloud was the shit. Now that they seem to have gone legit so many good tracks have been purged. 

yeah, i used to love soundcloud so much. i did promotional work for them when they started. it's pretty wild how far they've come (good/bad)

On 2021-01-26 at 4:31 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

I fucking hate Wandavision. No one watches Doom Patrol or has watched Legion yet everyone is giving this SNL level shit love. Terrible. 

Are people really making a big deal about WandaVision? It seems that most places I’ve seen have people who enjoy it but aren’t really showering it with any serious praise yet. I think it’s interesting so far but I wouldn’t really consider it great until I know just wtf is even going on.

That’s the MCU goodness we know from the most recent episode of WandaVision. :wow2:

It told us pretty much what we already knew but glad to see it confirmed on screen. Excited to see the second half of the season and how crazy this can get. 

Episode 4 felt like a marvel movie rather than a tv sitcom like the first 3. I’m wondering how much more they’re going to continue to meander in the TV sitcom world since at the very least I know there’s still at least an 80s themed episode going by the promo trailer.