What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

Lmfao saw Transformers tonight. Better than most but still meh. Like almost all of the action scenes in the movie are in the trailers and they didn't really cut much down which is pretty sad. 

The ending was fucking super lulz with them trying to set up an entirely different movie universe out of nowhere. 

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

oh man, i wish i could watch those few last eps of 3 for the first time again  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Awesome :smoke: Im waiting for it to end so I can binge it.

Ep 8 drops this week. I would wait another week or so for the finale.  It’s definitely a gorgeous Sci-fi mystery. 

• Upvote 1

Silo is a very unusual show. the first 2 eps have one tone, then the pace dramatically switches up. it has a pretty heavy slow burn now, but it's still intriguing. i don't think it's for everyone, though. if you dug the detective aspect of season 1 of The Expanse, then this could be for you.

• Upvote 1
29 minutes ago, Ike said:

Doing a rewatch of Black Mirror. These two first seasons are such incredible television. 

ha, i did the same thing. it felt nice re-watching them all. even the "ok" eps are better than a lof of sci-fi tv.

17 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Silo is a very unusual show. the first 2 eps have one tone, then the pace dramatically switches up. it has a pretty heavy slow burn now, but it's still intriguing. i don't think it's for everyone, though. if you dug the detective aspect of season 1 of The Expanse, then this could be for you.

Yeah we’re still watching it but the wife hasn’t really been digging it after episode 2 tbh. Keeps saying it was a bait and switch. I’m still intrigued though, I like the world well enough and interested to see where it goes. 

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, Casual said:

Yeah we’re still watching it but the wife hasn’t really been digging it after episode 2 tbh. Keeps saying it was a bait and switch. I’m still intrigued though, I like the world well enough and interested to see where it goes. 

Haha that’s a fair claim. If kind of was. The last 2 eps definitely ramped things up.

I watched the 5th ep of Black Mirror before the 2nd, since it was highly rated. I liked the second (and first) a lot more. The 5th, while entertaining AF, felt out of place. It was more like Tales From The Crypt. 

• Upvote 1
28 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

I watched the 5th ep of Black Mirror before the 2nd, since it was highly rated. I liked the second (and first) a lot more. The 5th, while entertaining AF, felt out of place. It was more like Tales From The Crypt. 

I've heard the 1st and 5th episodes are the best ones. I just watched the first one and It was pretty fun :D 

• Haha 1
31 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I've heard the 1st and 5th episodes are the best ones. I just watched the first one and It was pretty fun :D 

Yeah, it’s a blast! The last one is a great episode, but it doesn’t feel like a Black Mirror one. So, I had to bring it down a few notches. Maybe you’ll feel differently. 

51 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Yeah, it’s a blast! The last one is a great episode, but it doesn’t feel like a Black Mirror one. So, I had to bring it down a few notches. Maybe you’ll feel differently. 

The 2nd ep owned! I actually liked it more than the first.

• aitch 1