Eminem destroys MGK

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've watched some of the reactions to it and I've noticed this too, mainly younger people so unfamiliar with real rap and hip-hop, its history, beefs and the culture that some of the best bars are jus

eh, that's subjective. however, i think he's ONE of the greatest. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

My god he fucking murdered him :D 

Em still got it when he decides he wants to lmao

There are so many lines with crazy word play that I wonder sometimes if Eminem even tried to do it or just lucked out. 

Example

luxury? Oh. you broke bitch

i had enough money in 02

to burn it in front of you, hoe

02..o2.. oxygen... fire... literally fuel for a fire...

Edited by ghostz

i think a lot of the bars were going over peoples heads.

"say you got me in a scope, but you grazed me/ i say one call to interscope and you're Swayze"

this line was a ref to MGK's got you in a scope line and em saying if he wanted to he has enough pull to have MGK's career ghosted/killed. Swayze (Patrick Swayze) played a ghost in the movie Ghost, and he has since passed away.

"playin' dead, that's the only time you hold still"

this is a play on words saying when you play dead you are still (not moving) and that MGK isn't about that life like he claims and he's never held a gun (steal)

"got the Diddy okay so you spent your whole day/ shootin' a video just to fuckin' dig your own grave/ got you at your own wake, i'm the billy goat/"

this line implies that MGK needed to get Diddy's approval to make the diss. He is also making a call back to MGK's video about having a shovel and that by dissing Em he was digging his own grave. The wake ref was tying in with the grave/funeral theme. it was also a call back to MGK's diss about reading a nursery. Em is saying hes awake and he is the billy goat from three billy goats gruff, a well known nursery rhyme about a goat killing a troll, implying that MGK is just a troll looking for attention and Em is killing him. Also goat has the meaning of Greatest Of All Time.

"You ain't never made a list next to no Biggie, no Jay/ Next to Taylor Swift and that Iggy ho, you about to really blow"

Here Em is saying MGK has never been mentioned in anyone's list (top 5) of the all time greatest Rappers as em has, and that the only list he would be in is a list of white blond bitches in the music industry.

"the game's mine again and ain't nothin' changed but the locks/ so before i slay this bitch i, mwah, give Jade a kiss"

here Em is saying he is still the top in the game and the only thing that has changed is his hair color and that he is giving his daughter a kiss before he kills MGK. He also uses a play on words with locks (LOX) and one of its members Jadakiss and using Jada's signature 'mwah'.

there are a lot of other bars but these are some of the ones that i think went over some peoples heads.

Edited by ghostz

Mr Shady I don't feel so good

༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ

༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ::;:.::..:. . . . . . . .

༼ つ ◕_ :;:.::..:. . . . . . . . . . . 

༼ つ :;:.::..:::....:.:... . . . . . 

༼ ;::,':;:.::..:::....:.:... . . . . 

;.::. .:. : ... .

. .. .

6 hours ago, ghostz said:

there are a lot of other bars but these are some of the ones that i think went over some peoples heads.

I've watched some of the reactions to it and I've noticed this too, mainly younger people so unfamiliar with real rap and hip-hop, its history, beefs and the culture that some of the best bars are just flying right by them totally oblivious only picking up the obvious. That's why you'll see some comments talking about how MGK won, that's only because they're so inept to what is going on and actually being said that MGK's basic ass song was easy to digest and understand if you don't actually know anything. 

• Like 1