The Official Whining thread - Keep your bitching about the injustices of the world in this thread

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you know you can do the job, just lie.

Can we just make an "Official SJW Hate" thread?  'Cause if we don't, I'm going to start making new threads for literally every single goddamned thing Trump does.  I'll just copy/paste them from /r/pol

On 2018-09-25 at 2:40 PM, kaz said:

Is this the new random thoughts thread? 

It's more like the we're tired of seeing "omfg look what THIS SJW did!!!111" threads, so they got coalesced into one thread.  It's because I threatened to turn the front page into /r/politics if they didn't reign it in.

Basically it's a safe space for Trumpets, plus some extra whining stuff.

15 hours ago, notzwarrior said:

People who bitch about Trump are more annoying than Trump. I'll vote for his second run just to piss them off. His policies being opposite of what i believe in would be worth the extreme left's tears

did you enter into some contest to see who can act like the most obvious stereotype ever or something. lol

8 minutes ago, -GD- said:

you should have gone with that option  :shake:  

lol

Real talk it was probably the tariff shit that put a delay on the supply.. or something.  They (Nvidia) clearly didn't have a large amount of cards ready... and the ones they did have they seemingly gave to "influencers" since all those fuckers some how miraculously got theirs day one... but I digress.. :meh: 

It's on the way now.  That's all that matters :happysad: 

Just now, lynux3 said:

Don't forget to overclock for maximum IPC incwease. :smoke:

I'm wayyy ahead of you man.  And yes, I've gone through the whole checklist 5 times.

1. Anti-static wrist strap so I don't fry my components when I touch them

2. Extra case pads to stop my PSU from short circuiting when coming in contact with the case

3. Extra thermal compound on the IHS for better heat transfer

4. DIMMS all in the sockets closest to the CPU for faster bandwidth

5. Fans all mounted with longer custom screws that reduce noise

6. PSU fan facing inward so it sucks in cool air from outside the case and feeds it directly to the GPU above it

I'm ready :blessed: 

• Haha 1

do you guys swallow your food with a bit of water? I never understood this unless im choking to death. it's absolutely disgusting to turn solid food into a fucking smoothie in your mouth :scared: 

• Cooke unpinned this topic