I have chosen your new mods based on your recommendations

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you @Cookester15, I will do everything in my power to do absolutely nothing 

With our powers combined this forum can finally...                            remain exactly as it was prior to our ascendancy.  

yeah, i have had chronic ear issues since i was a kid. i can't even swim without getting an earache, even with plugs. it sucks. 

24 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Thank you @Cookester15, I will do everything in my power to do absolutely nothing :monosmug:

With our powers combined this forum can finally...

remain exactly as it was prior to our ascendancy. :ben: 

Edited by Teh_Laundromat
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, S#$@%^i said:

Oh well.. let's pack up and leave fellow lems.. They don't want any lemmings on this website so let's just go.  I know of another site if you're interested.

Lol a moderators roll is not to promote a faction or beat another faction down. 

8 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I personally don't care, but i assumed i would be in the running since a bunch of basically voted for me in the other thread. oh well.

You were, don't worry. You've still got your editing powers :mjpls:

6 minutes ago, kokujin said:

welll. yeah. popularity contest. fuck y'all.  :mad:

once again, goukak enjoys a cock in his mouth.  

Nope not at all. Picked those who didn't ask or get nominated but are perfect for the job ;) 

18 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Nope not at all. Picked those who didn't ask or get nominated but are perfect for the job ;) 

I stopped asking lol @ you.  It's a pop contest. Y'all will never award Lowtcp with  modship.  Whatever. I'm SO not forever butthurt about the idea.  :(   

Just now, kokujin said:

I stopped asking lol @ you.  It's a pop contest. Y'all will never award Lowtcp with  modship.  Whatever. I'm SO not forever butthurt about the idea.  :(   

It wasn't at all, that was the whole point. 

1 minute ago, MalaXmaS said:

FYI Cocke, back up the database unless you want him deleting the forum when he goes haywire. :tom:

Its backed up regularly, and a mod cant delete a forum.