Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

The election thread

1 minute ago, Cookester15 said:

And you couldnt say the same for people living in rural areas? They always vote repubtard

Of course but most people do research and if it's not bad default vote, this girl and her ideas and policy agenda is borderline psychotic not to mention functionally retarded with absolutely no means of accomplishing it.

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So this is how you guys spent your Saturday

Saw this on twitter and thought it was funny  

Fuck Rick Scott.

1 minute ago, Vini said:

She's also stupid as fuck

Screenshot-20181014-145925-Twitter.jpg

LOL you're quoting some right-wing dipshit posting something on twitter........hmmmmmmm, I wonder if its exactly as he depicts it.

Also love how you keep on coming across right-wing tweets bashing democrats.

So Amendment 4 passed in Florida, and that means that 1 million Florida people who are ex-convicts and have served their jail term and are now free have REGAINED their ability to vote.

So Florida just got 1 million new voters beginning in 2020. How do you think they're going to vote? In the big swing state?

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

So Amendment 4 passed in Florida, and that means that 1 million Florida people who are ex-convicts and have served their jail term and are now free have REGAINED their ability to vote.

So Florida just got 1 million new voters beginning in 2020. How do you think they're going to vote? In the big swing state?

Old :facep:

1 hour ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Of course but most people do research and if it's not bad default vote,

I like how he tries to slip in this type of bullshit..........but if you asked them to defend their policies, he wouldn't do it.

Memes aside, the fact that Beto lost by 3% is insane; I mean Cruz won Texas last time by a large double digit amount.

The thing is I'm not so sure if this is a demographics shift in Texas - meaning Texas is turning Purple; I think we'll have to wait until 2020. But it also shows that Cruz is severely damaged as a candidate, I mean you won by just 3%? That dude is getting primary'd in 2020.

15 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL you're quoting some right-wing dipshit posting something on twitter........hmmmmmmm, I wonder if its exactly as he depicts it.

Also love how you keep on coming across right-wing tweets bashing democrats.

Nope she literally said that

2 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Memes aside, the fact that Beto lost by 3% is insane; I mean Cruz won Texas last time by a large double digit amount.

The thing is I'm not so sure if this is a demographics shift in Texas - meaning Texas is turning Purple; I think we'll have to wait until 2020. But it also shows that Cruz is severely damaged as a candidate, I mean you won by just 3%? That dude is getting primary'd in 2020.

What it means is that the GOP has to pour money into Texas during the presidential election, and that takes money away from Ohio, Florida and the other swing states.

And, for the results he obtained, Beto O'Rourke is one of the most effective Democratic campaigners that the party has, and therefore alot of the top Democratic brass want him to go campaign countrywide in 2020.

2 minutes ago, Vini said:

If you listen to the clip, she explains that "they take back the house, the senate, and the White House and pack the court".

The tweet above takes it out of context to make it seem like she specifically said just get Congress and we get SCOTUS.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Vini said:

No..........you tweet specifically says that they "pack the court" if they take control of JUST the Congress.

And you just posted a video in which she, logically says the PRESIDENCY AND THE CONGRESS, which is just the Senate as minimum, that is needed to control every step of the process in picking Supreme Court  justices.

Guess you didn't bother to spend the whole 36 seconds to watch your own video.

Just now, Teh_Diplomat said:

If you listen to the clip, she explains that "they take back the house, the senate, and the White House and pack the court".

The tweet above takes it out of context to make it seem like she specifically said just get Congress and we get SCOTUS.

You're suggesting that some right-wing twitter pundit misrepresented her?  Blasphemy.