Might buy a switch

34 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Damn. thanks for the heads up! can it be ordered online? I would hate to walk into a gamestop ever again 

It should be. It'll go fast, though. They had a MK8 + Switch + $50 Gamestop GC for $300 on black friday and that shit was gone fast.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Considering how bad and uncomfortable sony controllers have been for a decade this shouldn't be an issue

There have been NO performance improvements to the game on WiiU.  It's the exact same performance as when it launched.  It slows down significantly more, and more often, than the Switch version does..

The system only has 32gb's of storage and some games require large installs so you will need an SD card for extended storage. ($20-$40)   Also you'll want to buy a glass screen protector, th

1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

I just bought the $300 switch + $50 gamecredit deal. It was really $320 though after taxes, and there wasn't the extra$35 deal Jerry was referring to (that i saw at least).  

The extra $35 eshop gift card is a cyber monday only thing.

7 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

LOL. 

I hope it doesn't end badly for me. 

Well your first game is probably going to be a wiiu port so most likely the regret will kick in pretty quickly.

Make sure you buy all the accessories you need, and a plastic bin lol

• Haha 1
58 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

I just bought the $300 switch + $50 gamecredit deal. It was really $320 though after taxes, and there wasn't the extra$35 deal Jerry was referring to (that i saw at least).  

I think it still requires you to visit in store:

*This bundle includes 1 digital item

*To receive your digital content, please go to GameStop.com. Select Guest/In-Store Orders. Enter your email address and the order confirmation number.

I mean the $35 eShop currency is literally on their webpage. Take a screenshot, just in case, so that you can email customer support.

Edited by jehurey

I just got my Switch Pro Controller through the mail yesterday, and it does feel fantastic.

The main thing is how the other controllers have your hands come inwards at the top of the controller, but the Pro Controller pushes them out a bit more, and it feels better. The face buttons are fantastically big.

Fortunately, the controller has had revisions, and the D-pad works like the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 version. It sounds more clicky than I would prefer it to be, but its solid.

The L3 and R3 don't push in at satisfying as other controllers. But other than that, its fine. 40 hour battery life, goddamn.

I bought it for $40, new.

18 hours ago, SheepKilla said:

Mario Odyssey  :bow: 

have had a strange Galaxy itch lately, too. With my muscle memory acting out Mario jumping, spinning, etc. Can't wait

Odyssey is incredible. Some really unexpected moments in it too. The game is insanely large and replayable too. I think there's something like 900+ moons.