So, the Resident Evil Purists are pretty much dead, right?

Just now, bhytre said:

100% convinced this clown didn't play RE4 when it released like so many of the dumb haters out there :laff: 

Game came out 14 years ago and still has more precise and tighter shooting than REmake 2, get fucked :glad: 

lol no 

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL @ this revisionist shit that RE4 sucked   RE4 was easily the top game of that generation. Mechanically, it was so advanced, so ahead of the curb that every western game copied it. It was

RE4 is exceptional. The atmosphere is still top notch and it’s filled with the tense, foreboding moments you expect to see in a RE game.

well, that too  

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It took a mistake (RE4 and Nintendo) to right the ship. 

:cmpunk2:

Can't argue that RE4 isn't the GOAT, so you argue against a console that's 15 years old.  You make winning so easy.

Sweetie. :cruise: 

10 minutes ago, bhytre said:

100% convinced this clown didn't play RE4 when it released like so many of the dumb haters out there :laff: 

Game came out 14 years ago and still has more precise and tighter shooting than REmake 2, get fucked :glad: 

Bu but I'm convinced you didn't play it when it released :cry: 

I played it on launch day bitch... was so excited...and then hour by hour your interest just fades and you're left with an overhyped piece of shit that barely resembles the series it's meant to represent.  It sucked as bad back then as it does now.

You must really suck then :tom:   Of course RE4's slow ass aiming is what you prefer :cruise: 

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

And? You take an accuracy penalty when moving, but you still can, and you can still effectively hit things if you time your shots...

And that proves my initial point when I state that RE4's gunplay is more precise and tighter while Dumbodrunk says no :laff: 

Shotguns feel much better as well, magnum too. Hell it even has sniper rifles while those are missing in Remake 2.

RE4 haters needs to simmer down a bit and take the blindfolds off for a sec :smoke: 

8 minutes ago, bhytre said:

And that proves my initial point when I state that RE4's gunplay is more precise and tighter while Dumbodrunk says no :laff: 

Shotguns feel much better as well, magnum too. Hell it even has sniper rifles while those are missing in Remake 2.

RE4 haters needs to simmer down a bit and take the blindfolds off for a sec :smoke: 

Well it is but only on the back of it being restricted singular function, that's not good game design. The original Resident Evil games needed you planted to shoot by a means of necessity in their controls and camera angles. They migrated that same mentality to a third person shooter and it's completely out of place, why do you need to stop to fire your weapons? It has nothing to do with hate, it was just misguided questionable design. If you ask me it was simply a means of creating tension in a game that is otherwise completely devoid of it, the same goes for Resident Evil 5. 

How do we create tension in an FPS? Oh I know, let's make hordes and waves of enemies and force the player to stop if they want to attack them. That's shitty.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I love it when fans think they know what's a "real RE game" more so than the original creators of the franchise :|

Yeah because George Lucas did wonders for the Star Wars franchise after the original trilogy released...

:cmpunk1:

Edited by DynamiteCop!