Microsoft preparing Gamepass for Switch, will publish multiple games on Switch.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People thought Nintendo was gonna revive a dead and buried game and these madmen go and revive an entire dead and buried company. 

that's a wrap, folks. Wish you would have all seen this coming and sold of your Xboxes while you could. Almost too late now.   Xboner's reveal was literally a deathblow. the brand was sunk b

This thread will be great to look back on one day

32 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

the  most prolific xbox youtuber throws in the towel.

tenor.gif?itemid=4793787

MS taking the Switch and phone streaming market, and Sony taking the home console market. Sounds like a good trade off.

"I need to see this official with all details to get my head around it. If it’s a win win situation game wise than it’s awesome. If not than why own an Xbox condole at this point actually?"

Still praying for Zelda and Mario on XBox. :kaz: 

Edited by Team 2019
1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

So Switch owners will pay $20 to play Gears and Halo online for a year, while lemmings will have to pay $50. Ohh and I bet phones will be free like PC. :kaz: 

They're charging for the service... using the service entails using Xbox live...  Ironically only Xbox console users will have to pay for Live :D 

This is one of those things that it doesn't matter how well sourced the rumor is, I'll wait for an official announcement first.

There's gonna be one metric fuckton of a necro bump in this thread. :]