Microsoft preparing Gamepass for Switch, will publish multiple games on Switch.

59 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Explain the benefits for Sony for example approaching Nintendo out bidding MS by putting PSNow on Switch, then releasing its 50+ million budget games like Uncharted, Horizon, God of War, Spiderman for even say 20 bucks. The current cost of PSNow. 

I never said Sony would benefit from it.

You seem to think Sony is impervious to the potential disruption of the market this partnership, and future partnerships could cause.  You see Sony benefiting from this because you think MS' hardware presence will wane and it will leave Sony to sweep in an undisputed control the market.  I'm telling you that one doesn't beget the other.  Depending on how this relationship grows, or not... Sony could be in big fucking trouble... that is.. unless they start making some moves of their own.

Shit is going to change rapidly Aza... and your naive ass is in for a world of hurt :francis: 

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People thought Nintendo was gonna revive a dead and buried game and these madmen go and revive an entire dead and buried company. 

that's a wrap, folks. Wish you would have all seen this coming and sold of your Xboxes while you could. Almost too late now.   Xboner's reveal was literally a deathblow. the brand was sunk b

This thread will be great to look back on one day

9 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I never said Sony would benefit from it.

You seem to think Sony is impervious to the potential disruption of the market this partnership, and future partnerships could cause.  You see Sony benefiting from this because you think MS' hardware presence will wane and it will leave Sony to sweep in an undisputed control the market.  I'm telling you that one doesn't beget the other.  Depending on how this relationship grows, or not... Sony could be in big fucking trouble... that is.. unless they start making some moves of their own.

Shit is going to change rapidly Aza... and your naive ass is in for a world of hurt :francis: 

I agree competition will be stiff, I'm just pointing out Psnow will not be even a blip on the map for them compared to PS5 strategywise.

Psnow will be like what? Playstation tablet, maybe some other side system possibly. That's it. They're adding downloads to it, so it's basically a ghetto version of gamepass where they won't put their big releases. Yet somehow atm its more profitable than game pass, which to me makes almost no sense.

But the hardware hit MS will take is undeniable, and they frankly don't care. I also think its a bit early to call amazon or google competition, we havent even seen what they have coming, and if something huge like the XBox brand can tank with the One, or Nintendo with the Wii U, or Sony with the Vita. I'm not sure why they're not guaranteed to release colossal flops especially with no first party.

Edited by Team 2019

Honestly the gamer reaction google is almost Sega Dreamcast level bad on forums after the 32x and Sega CD.

Everyone thinks they will abandon that shit in two years, it's probably not true, but there seems to be like zero consumer confidence. They need to pull of some impressive shit for people to even give a flying fuck. GDC will make things straight, but yeah, I'm not feeling confident.

Maybe on phones, but a streambox or dedicated hardware? They need a miracle

Edited by Team 2019
5 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Back on topic can google stream even do 60fps? If not this won't either.

Project Stream ran Assassin's Creed Odyssey at 30fps.

Project xCloud is going to be a massive joke. It's biggest issue right out of the gate is that Microsoft is using the One S hardware... the same hardware that games have been increasingly been getting worse and worse very quickly.

Just now, lynux3 said:

Project xCloud is going to be a massive joke. It's biggest issue right out of the gate is that Microsoft is using the One S hardware... the same hardware that games have been increasingly been getting worse and worse very quickly.

No... Odyssey could stream at 60fps. :| 

Just now, lynux3 said:

Oh god 1080p might not even happen.

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

Shut the fuck up. Project Stream ran Assassin's Creed Odyssey at 30fps.

You're SO fucking stupid.  LITERALLY.

Aza asked if Project Stream could even do 60fps... and the fact is that it CAN.. and Odyssey was STREAMED AT 60fps.  FUCKHEAD.  

So the answer is YES, it can... and YES it DOES stream Odyssey at 60fps... 

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You're SO fucking stupid.  LITERALLY.

Aza asked if Project Stream could even do 60fps... and the fact is that it CAN.. and Odyssey was STREAMED AT 60fps.  FUCKHEAD.  

So the answer is YES, it can... and YES it DOES stream Odyssey at 60fps... 

DLSS must have got your eyes fucked up because the game ran at 30fps. This isn't about whether or not Project Stream can run games at 60fps. This about what we know it can run and at what framerate, and that's Assassin's Creed Odyssey at 30fps. Take a hike, PussC. :facep:

LOL I just read Netflix has only 139 million subcribers, and that shit is on everything built into freaking TVs for christ's sake, doesn't really have competition from native hardware, and streaming movies is nowhere as gimped as streaming games. On top of that movies are obviously more popular than games as a whole

Edited by Team 2019
11 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

DLSS must have got your eyes fucked up because the game ran at 30fps. This isn't about whether or not Project Stream can run games at 60fps. This about what we know it can run and at what framerate, and that's Assassin's Creed Odyssey at 30fps. Take a hike, PussC. :facep:

Maybe you're just a retard who didn't answer his fucking question correctly... and Aza, being so stupid... is looking past it now because he knows you're wrong.

The question WAS indeed about whether Project Stream can do 60fps... and it CAN AND DOES.  You're so fucking dumb Lynux.  Don't even chime in on this shit because you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.  The STREAM is 60fps.. regardless of the fucking fps the game is running at DIPSHIT.

I love how you clown-ass motherfuckers are building narratives off of WRONG information, and trying to use a single game as a measurement of the technology.

Google Stream STREAMS at 60fps... so Aza... the answer is YES.

12 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Lynux makes a fairly decent point, streaming is aimed at casual, and ghetto cheap gamers. There might not even be a point in putting expensive hardware that can run any of this stuff at 60fps for AAA games.

I'm not trying to make a point. Just relaying the facts. It's more beneficial for the end user if the game was running at 60fps because that reduces overall latency. As it stands now from what we know Project Stream's latency is on par with PlayStation Now along with image quality.

Flopmij if Netflix is at 139 million subs, PS4 btw will end up at around 120 million sold of $400-200 hardware, and Switch will hit 100+ million at 300-200.

If MS somehow with the presence of google, and amazon magically gets even 20% of Netflixs subs (Not happening) it puts it at about what. 25 million users?

Jesus christ, put the streaming crack pipe down.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Maybe you're just a retard who didn't answer his fucking question correctly... and Aza, being so stupid... is looking past it now because he knows you're wrong.

The question WAS indeed about whether Project Stream can do 60fps... and it CAN AND DOES.  You're so fucking dumb Lynux.  Don't even chime in on this shit because you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.  The STREAM is 60fps.. regardless of the fucking fps the game is running at DIPSHIT.

I love how you clown-ass motherfuckers are building narratives off of WRONG information, and trying to use a single game as a measurement of the technology.

Google Stream STREAMS at 60fps... so Aza... the answer is YES.

Maybe I'm not a retard and answered him correctly based on what we know. You're crying like a schoolgirl and it's disgusting. :scust:I'll chime in on whatever I goddamn please so you can fuck right off, how about that?

Go fuck yourself. :facep:

2 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Flopmij if Netflix is at 139 million subs, PS4 btw will end up at around 120 million sold of $400-200 hardware, and Switch will hit 100+ million at 300-200.

If MS somehow with the presence of google, and amazon magically gets even 20% of Netflixs subs (Not happening) it puts it at about what. 25 million users?

Jesus christ, put the streaming crack pipe down.

You are the one talking about how Streaming is the end of MS's hardware.... now you're saying that it will barely make an impact?

What's it going to be Aza?  Do you see how all over the place you are? :cosby2: 

25 million x $10 per month = more $$$$$$$$ than before