Microsoft preparing Gamepass for Switch, will publish multiple games on Switch.

4 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Your dumbfuckery literally has no bounds. You obviously have zero idea how any of this works nor even read your reference material. If it was 60fps then why is latency on par with PlayStation Now? Go ahead and shit out more ignorance on that question. 

Which games dipshit?  Which game are you or anyone else testing that is across both platforms?

Some PSNow games stream at 720p, others at 1080p... some 30fps, and some 60fps. 

PLEASE post your comparison.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People thought Nintendo was gonna revive a dead and buried game and these madmen go and revive an entire dead and buried company. 

that's a wrap, folks. Wish you would have all seen this coming and sold of your Xboxes while you could. Almost too late now.   Xboner's reveal was literally a deathblow. the brand was sunk b

This thread will be great to look back on one day

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Which games dipshit?  Which game are you or anyone else testing that is across both platforms?

Some PSNow games stream at 720p, others at 1080p... some 30fps, and some 60fps. 

PLEASE post your comparison.

Read your own reference you fucking clown. :D Resolution doesn't even matter. It's either 30fps or 60fps. 

Edited by lynux3
4 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Honestly Remij all your positions on XBox hardware's place in the future is the most demoralizing shit I have ever seen from a console gamer's perspective. Even if you take out all the SW bullshit.

Just some niche slapped together after thought, while the XCloud service division gobbles up the majority of their gaming budget. Sure it means first party investment, but the hardware division. I almost feel sorry for them, they're working their ass off, they want to be the next  360 not some secondary niche.

Demoralizing?  Dude... come to reality.  Look at the changes going on around you...

You want to be lied to and for me to peddle your shit like Sony will remain untouchable and will continue to release traditional consoles forever with physical releases of everything... in a world that is increasingly going digital, huge moves are being made into a streaming future, and partnerships between MS and Nintendo are apparently happening right before our eyes?

Be naive all you want... I don't give a fuck about consoles... I said traditional consoles were going away way back on SS.net and it WILL happen.. how long things drag out depends.

Just now, Remij_ said:

Demoralizing?  Dude... come to reality.  Look at the changes going on around you...

You want to be lied to and for me to peddle your shit like Sony will remain untouchable and will continue to release traditional consoles forever with physical releases of everything... in a world that is increasingly going digital, huge moves are being made into a streaming future, and partnerships between MS and Nintendo are apparently happening right before our eyes?

Be naive all you want... I don't give a fuck about consoles... I said traditional consoles were going away way back on SS.net and it WILL happen.. how long things drag out depends.

After seeing the Netflix numbers that I didnt know till a few hours ago, it's looking a lot less like the future. Especially "TEH FUTURE" with zero questioning why its the future.

2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Read your own reference you fucking clown. :D

I did... oh my fucking god.

Different clients from different parts of the world..

Different servers... meaning different latencies..

Comparing different games... at different resolutions...

None of that shit means anything... that's why DF made that comment and then completely dismissed it...

Man you're clueless :tom: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

I did... oh my fucking god.

Different clients from different parts of the world..

Different servers... meaning different latencies..

Comparing different games... at different resolutions...

None of that shit means anything... that's why DF made that comment and then completely dismissed it...

Man you're clueless 

Hall of Shame this shit. :shake:

3 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Hall of Shame this shit. :shake:

God you're dumb as fuck... and hilariously trying to take away from the fact that Google's Stream streamed ACO at 60fps :kaz: 

PSNow also streams at 60fps btw :]

For its original purpose of streaming PlayStation 3 titles, it tends to hold up well - 720p video is transmitted from the servers and checking our router's admin panel, a good 12mbps of bandwidth is used to transmit the 60fps stream.

Just checked, the 3DS sold 70+ million in an era "When mobile killed handhelds and consoles"

Even worse if we assume the game streaming market is as big as Netflix with it's 140 million subs (It's obviously not, and there are million hurdles to game streaming unlike movies, even the basic requirement for a controller alone vs no hardware for movies). That's 140 million streaming subs, divided across MS, google, amazon. Let's say everyone takes 1/3 each, thats like what 45 million subs per service. And that's a DREAM scenario, absolutely unrealistic.

2 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Just checked, the 3DS sold 70+ million in an era "When mobile killed handhelds and consoles"

Even worse if we assume the game streaming market is as big as Netflix with it's 140 million subs (It's obviously not, and there are million hurdles to game streaming unlike movies, even the basic requirement for a controller alone vs no hardware for movies). That's 140 million streaming subs, divided across MS, google, amazon. Let's say everyone takes 1/3 each, thats like what 45 million subs per service. And that's a DREAM scenario, absolutely unrealistic.

Netflix isn't the only streaming service.. holy shit. :cosby2: 

And do you know how much money that is... per month... per year.... :| 

Just now, Team 2019 said:

Yeah and the whole gaming streaming market would dream to be even 30% of Netflix alone. Get real here.

They don't need 100+ million subscribers for this to be a MAJOR success.

Are you LITERALLY fucking retarded Aza? :cosby2: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

They don't need 100+ million subscribers for this to be a MAJOR success.

Are you LITERALLY fucking retarded Aza? :cosby2: 

No one is saying that. It's "TEH FUTURE" when put under a microscope isn't exactly looking like "TEH FUTURE" here.

I mean shit the streaming market would probably be even lucky to top of at Switch's 33 million sold in like a decade.

13 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

God you're dumb as fuck... and hilariously trying to take away from the fact that Google's Stream streamed ACO at 60fps :kaz: 

PSNow also streams at 60fps btw :]

Yeah, I'm dumb as fuck. :D Considering the fact that your own reference shoots down everything you've been arguing about. How embarrassing. :mj:

Project Stream runs Assassin's Creed Odyssey at 30fps, and here we see 66ms of additional latency up against the PC version running at the same frame-rate. This increases to 100ms up against the PC code operating at 60fps.

:lawl: 

3 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

No one is saying that. It's "TEH FUTURE" when put under a microscope isn't exactly looking like "TEH FUTURE" here.

I mean shit the streaming market would probably be even lucky to top of at Switch's 33 million sold in like a decade.

Dude... an entire generation is growing up on streaming.........  You're so blind dude, I feel bad. :D 

Luckily for you, Sony won't be... and God Bless them if they are :cruise: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Dude... an entire generation is growing up on streaming.........  You're so blind dude, I feel bad. :D 

Luckily for you, Sony won't be... and God Bless them if they are :cruise: 

LMAO I wonder if MS will even hit Vita or Wii U level number of subs in like 5 years, nevermind Wii U + Vita. :kaz:

Go fuck yourself with your blank TEH FUTURE statements. :D 

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

Yeah, I'm dumb as fuck. :D Considering the fact that your own reference shoots down everything you've been arguing about. How embarrassing. :mj:

:lawl: 

I never said the game running at 60fps in conjunction with a 60fps Stream wouldn't be better.... I'm saying that Google's implementation of a 60fps stream with their 30fps game minimizes the latency over what it would be if it was 30fps game + 30fps stream.

God DAMN you can't follow along at all, can you?  We're talking about the tech and what it can do...

Dumb indeed :tom: