Microsoft preparing Gamepass for Switch, will publish multiple games on Switch.

1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

LMAO I wonder if MS will even hit Vita or Wii U level number of subs in like 5 years, nevermind Wii U + Vita. :kaz:

Go fuck yourself with your blank TEH FUTURE statements. :D 

Ok, let's say it's not the future.... then... this does nothing to Xbox hardware sales..  Wow... you lose again, congrats. :lemming: 

You see how stupid the shit you say is?  Before in this thread... it was MS hardware is dead... everyone will just stream on Switch...  Now you've been making the argument this entire time that it's hardly viable and nobody will support it... So then I guess MS hardware isn't dead and this just means nothing, right? :drake: 

Dumbza... keep circling your own drain you buffoon.. you're either wrong, or you're wrong. :shake: 

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People thought Nintendo was gonna revive a dead and buried game and these madmen go and revive an entire dead and buried company. 

that's a wrap, folks. Wish you would have all seen this coming and sold of your Xboxes while you could. Almost too late now.   Xboner's reveal was literally a deathblow. the brand was sunk b

This thread will be great to look back on one day

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

I never said the game running at 60fps in conjunction with a 60fps Stream wouldn't be better.... I'm saying that Google's implementation of a 60fps stream with their 30fps game minimizes the latency over what it would be if it was 30fps game + 30fps stream.

God DAMN you can't follow along at all, can you?  We're talking about the tech and what it can do...

Dumb indeed :tom: 

Holy fuck, that's some SICK back pedaling skills you got there. :kaz:

tenor.gif

Project Stream runs Assassin's Creed Odyssey at 30fps, and here we see 66ms of additional latency up against the PC version running at the same frame-rate. This increases to 100ms up against the PC code operating at 60fps.

:lawl:

Project Stream runs Assassin's Creed Odyssey at 30fps, and here we see 66ms of additional latency up against the PC version running at the same frame-rate. This increases to 100ms up against the PC code operating at 60fps.

giphy.gif

Just now, Remij_ said:

Ok, let's say it's not the future.... then... this does nothing to Xbox hardware sales..  Wow... you lose again, congrats. :lemming: 

You see how stupid the shit you say is?  Before in this thread... it was MS hardware is dead... everyone will just stream on Switch...  Now you've been making the argument this entire time that it's hardly viable and nobody will support it... So then I guess MS hardware isn't dead and this just means nothing, right? :drake: 

Dumbza... keep circling your own drain you buffoon.. you're either wrong, or you're wrong. :shake: 

There ain't no damage control, I never knew Netflix's sub numbers were this pathetic. It has 2x more users than the 3DS at $200 with $50 games, sold in an era of mobile phone gaming vs a cheap ass service that doesn't require hardware and is built into every TV which are as common as refridgerators.

PosC lite everywhere :kaz: 

Nobody is truly gonna own any game in the future and there's nothing you can do about it :hest: 

I don't like it but you have to be stupid to think physical media is gonna stay. These companies are all pushing hard for it and we'll all end up paying the same price for these digital downloads in the end :dame: 

Time to stop getting attached to physical junk, you won't take them with you when you die anyway :face:

Just now, Team 2019 said:

There ain't no damage control, I never knew Netflix's sub numbers were this pathetic. It has 2x more users than the 3DS at $200 with $50 games, sold in an era of mobile phone gaming vs a cheap ass service that doesn't require hardware and is built into every TV which are as common as refridgerators.

It has 2x more users paying X amount of money per month over YEARS.......

Are you seriously just looking at the number of subscribers paying a fixed amount every month and comparing it directly to owners who's purchasing habits vary wildly and are unpredictable? 

You truly ARE stupid.

Also, does netflix still offer DVD and Blu-ray rentals as well as set top boxes... like MS will still offer with Xbox?

Aza.. you're acting like this isn't expanding the market... but consuming their current market.  You're acting like MS' main market core/physical console owners, is completely gone and they simply have to make it work with 40million subscribers.... LMFAO.

These moves are about EXPANDING their market reach...

It has 2x more users paying X amount of money per month over YEARS.......

Are you seriously just looking at the number of subscribers paying a fixed amount every month and comparing it directly to owners who's purchasing habits vary wildly and are unpredictable? 

You truly ARE stupid.

Well I sure as fuck would hope the biggest sub service for movies would make more profit that a 240p Gameboy in 2019.

The point is that the streaming gaming market is going to be pathetically small, compared to your grant "TEH FUTURE" claims.

5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You're so stupid.  Got fucked in the ass.... and enjoyed it. :hest: 

Project Stream @ 30fps: 179ms
Killzone Shadowfall @ 30fps: 174ms

Whoops, there goes your theory about streaming video at 60fps will assist latency when the game is running natively at 30fps. :kaz:

Yes, you did get fucked in the ass, enjoyed it and keep coming back for more. :hest: 

Just now, Team 2019 said:

Well I sure as fuck would hope the biggest sub service for movies would make more profit that a 240p Gameboy in 2019.

The point is that the streaming gaming market is going to be pathetically small, compared to your grant "TEH FUTURE" claims.

It's not going to be pathetically small.  It will start small.  Jesus... why do I get the feeling when I say the future you think I mean 2021? :cosby2: 

You are HORRIBLY blind man... 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Also, does netflix still offer DVD and Blu-ray rentals as well as set top boxes... like MS will still offer with Xbox?

Aza.. you're acting like this isn't expanding the market.  You're acting like MS' main market core/physical console owners, is completely gone and they simply have to make it work with 40million subscribers.... LMFAO.

These moves are about EXPANDING their market reach...

That's nice and all, it might expand the console playing audience a bit, maybe have numbers on phones or something. No clue what it will do on Switch.

But I take back my XBox hardware claims, I think XCloud won''t even be able to match the numbers of an XBox system with no exclusives.

These Netflix subs have me floored.

4 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Whoops, there goes your theory about streaming video at 60fps will assist latency when the game is running natively at 30fps. :kaz:

Yes, you did get fucked in the ass, enjoyed it and keep coming back for more. :hest: 

Different games... 

Different servers... 

Different clients...

Different locations...

Whoops... you just made yourself look like more of an idiot. :cruise: 

Show me a comparison of latency in Killzone running at 30fps on a 30fps stream vs Killzone at 30fps on a 60fps stream... from the same person :bena: 

Idiot :roll: 

Different games... 

Different servers... 

Different clients...

Different locations...

Whoops... you just made yourself look like more of an idiot. :cruise: 

Show me a comparison of latency in Killzone running at 30fps on a 30fps stream vs Killzone on a 60fps stream... from the same person :bena: 

Idiot :roll: 

Heavy Rain @ 30fps: 172ms

:bate:

Imagine how bad they'd be at a 30fps stream like you thought Google's was :mj: 

Ouch. Hurts doesn't it? :bate: Or can your asshole even feel it anymore? :hest: 

Edited by lynux3
Just now, lynux3 said:

Ouch. Hurts doesn't it? :bate:

Yes, your incompetence does :hest:  

This is equivalent to your IPC comments... you'll eventually realize how wrong you were and hope nobody ever brings it up again :fatcruise: 

Retardmij went from:

"No, it stweamz @ 60fps :tear2:" to

"I neber said it didn't wun naitively @ 30fps :tear2:" to

"Different serbers, different locatons... :tear2:"

This fuckin' Can'tnadian can't decide what damage control to use. :hest:

Just now, lynux3 said:

Retardmij went from:

"No, it stweamz @ 60fps :tear2:" to

"I neber said it didn't wun naitively @ 30fps :tear2:" to

"Different serbers, different locatons... :tear2:"

This fuckin' Can'tnadian can't decide what damage control to use. :hest:

It does stream at 60fps.. not 30 like you thought

A 60fps stream has less lag than a 30fps stream.. it's more responsive

I always said STREAM, never said anything about the fps of the game... googles service is capable of 60fps..

They are.. you're trying to make comparisons against each other using difference sources..

It's hilarious how dumb as fuck you are :rofl: