Microsoft preparing Gamepass for Switch, will publish multiple games on Switch.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People thought Nintendo was gonna revive a dead and buried game and these madmen go and revive an entire dead and buried company. 

that's a wrap, folks. Wish you would have all seen this coming and sold of your Xboxes while you could. Almost too late now.   Xboner's reveal was literally a deathblow. the brand was sunk b

This thread will be great to look back on one day

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

It does stream at 60fps.. not 30 like you thought

A 60fps stream has less lag than a 30fps stream.. it's more responsive

I always said STREAM, never said anything about the fps of the game... googles service is capable of 60fps..

They are.. you're trying to make comparisons against each other using difference sources..

It's hilarious how dumb as fuck you are :rofl: 

:bate:

3 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

:bate:

Thanks for reminding me there's also a difference in display latency... and the methods in which they are recording the latency.  That makes your PSNow comparison with Google's stream even more irrelevant than it was before  :lawl: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Thanks for reminding me there's also a difference in display latency... and the methods in which they are recording the latency.  That makes your PSNow comparison with Google's stream even more irrelevant than it was before  :lawl:

Best part about your delusion is that you think a 60fps stream is some how magically going to compensate for something running natively at 30fps. giphy.gif

Just now, lynux3 said:

Best part about your delusion is that you think a 60fps stream is some how magically going to compensate for something running natively at 30fps. giphy.gif

I never said that.  I said that a 30fps game with a 60fps stream is more responsive than a 30fps game with a 30fps stream.

It's hilarious how you're trying to find something wrong with what I said... which was that Google's platform streams at 60fps... you know... when Aza asked what google's service was capable of.

EnchantedDetailedFinwhale-size_restricte

3 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

For Switch specifically, I think it will grow the market for MS, but a signifcant part of that will just be cannabalised sales from XBox. Just like PC anywhere. Where there is literally almost no overlap of people switch from one to the other, back and forth.

I honestly don’t think having gamepass on Switch will dampen Xbox console sales. Their consumer bases are much different. I honestly think it’s a good business for both companies. 

Edited by Ike
8 minutes ago, Ike said:

I honestly don’t think having gamepass on Switch will dampen Xbox console sales. Their consumer bases are much different. I honestly think it’s a good business for both companies. 

I don't know about that. Having a Halo advertisement at a store with a Switch logo is going to impact shit. 

Though look at people that owned XBoxes. Remij is out. I'm skipping 100%. Even Bodycount is going to skip with Switch streaming, it's just hard to justify 400 bucks when you can avoid the hardware flatout. 

2 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Even if you're an Xtard that will buy anything XBox forever, I still got to say MS is fucking you over with this deal. They literally didn't secure a single thing to benefit XBox owners from Nintendo, in exchange for basically giving away all their exclusives.

There is no pay off, its actually kinda of insulting.

How do you know?  This is a rumor...

Who the fuck knows how much or how little they are collaborating..  

1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

Even if you're an Xtard that will buy anything XBox forever, I still got to say MS is fucking you over with this deal. They literally didn't secure a single thing to benefit XBox owners from Nintendo, in exchange for basically giving away all their exclusives.

There's no payoff for lemmings.  There's a big payoff for Microsoft.  Google may get their content into more peoples' hands, but MS will get their content into more gamers' hands with a deal like this.  

3 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

Streaming at 720p or 1080p vs native.  Tough call