Would you have sex with an HIV positive person?

Would u fuck someone hiv+?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. You can use a condom if you want

46 minutes ago, teh_4th said:

What? If they have aids then they pass you HIV. it’s the same virus. Aids just means they’re immunocompromised by the virus. 

If someone has aids then their HIV is very advanced and they did not take medication. HIV is very treatable now, no they cannot eliminate it but they can reduce the viral count to a level that is undetectable and non transmissible. 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Throw her in the trash .

This kind of reminds me of this particular bit from Patrice O'Neal...     "Hey man, you love your wife, your kids, and the life you've created? Would you throw it all away for a passed

That's why you don't get diagnosed, it's not a crime until you know you have it.  

44 minutes ago, teh_4th said:

What? If they have aids then they pass you HIV. it’s the same virus. Aids just means they’re immunocompromised by the virus. 

Well at the AIDS stage the viral load will also be much higher and there is a better chance of transmitting the disease

2 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

If someone has aids then their HIV is very advanced and they did not take medication. HIV is very treatable now, no they cannot eliminate it but they can reduce the viral count to a level that is undetectable and non transmissible. 

You can also take medication to prevent the drug from ever taking hold in your body - Jim Norton explained as much as he does some felonious shit with lady's of the night:ben:

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

You can also take medication to prevent the drug from ever taking hold in your body - Jim Norton explained as much as he does some felonious shit with lady's of the night:ben:

Would you have sex with someone who banged someone that did that?

28 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Of course not.

But you know; perhaps in this scenario it's last call at the bar. :reg:

40 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Yeah no problem I have Norton anti-virus installed 

Threat Detected & Quarantined. :robot:

Well, treatments have come a looooong way over the past 10 years or so...

Hmm....

She would have to be REALLY REALLY hot and an absolute genius in bed for me to even consider it but even then I don't know if I would...

Hmm...

Put me down for Maybe.

voted yes. Vastly different mindset shift over the years. It takes loving someone who has/is dealing with things you were prejudice about to re-examine your morals and judgment/empathy on people.

Spoiler

pm me for more details/if you relate. I will lie between truths to maintain privacy when I post story times here. But emotional intelligence/introspection/unconditional love and empathy, etc are serious business to me. :samj:

THHBO if this was read before I took out the tmi. mods ban anyone who did 

Edited by zwarior
2 hours ago, -GD- said:

One can’t get HIV if they already have it 

A12976BC-82BC-413D-BA40-20150EEBF66B.gif

15 hours ago, ghostz said:

Surprised we have this many bug chasers tbh

you two are living in the 80s. On top of condoms, there are pills for both those who have and who don't to take that decrease the chance of getting it by over 90% you might hear someone say they are "positive and undetectable". And there are different forms of HIV, you can get yourself more infected, so HIV positive people should still play safe. 

Not a "bug chaser" Am a pessimist though; hope for the best while being aware the worst outcome can happen (not "will" like many think. mainstream view of pessimism is misconstrued). 

So 2 people I just met, one with herpes or hiv, the other "disease free" To a pessimist is one honest person and a possible liar.

And without test results at hand its like Schrodinger's cat. You slept with both someone with and without the "bug" till you get your own results. 

And for the non bug chasers who get surprise HIV, there is a law that makes it a felony to not tell someone. Even if sex did Not happen that person finds out after the fact, it could he reported with evidence. Simply asking "watcha carrying these days?" you'll be surprised how honest positive people are. Its the liars that gives them a bad rep and the honest ones take the heat for it.

Edited by zwarior
2 hours ago, zwarior said:

you two are living in the 80s. On top of condoms, there are pills for both those who have and who don't to take that decrease the chance of getting it by over 90% you might hear someone say they are "positive and undetectable". And there are different forms of HIV, you can get yourself more infected, so HIV positive people should still play safe. 

Not a "bug chaser" Am a pessimist though; hope for the best while being aware the worst outcome can happen (not "will" like many think. mainstream view of pessimism is misconstrued). 

So 2 people I just met, one with herpes or hiv, the other "disease free" To a pessimist is one honest person and a possible liar.

And without test results at hand its like Schrodinger's cat. You slept with both someone with and without the "bug" till you get your own results. 

And for the non bug chasers who get surprise HIV, there is a law that makes it a felony to not tell someone. Even if sex did Not happen that person finds out after the fact, it could he reported with evidence. Simply asking "watcha carrying these days?" you'll be surprised how honest positive people are. Its the liars that gives them a bad rep and the honest ones take the heat for it.

I know lol. I’ve been trolling in this thread