Cows, be honest for a minute here..

26 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

The worst part about no PS5 announcement is we don't know what games will get a rerelease and what I can skip on PS4. It sucks horribly.

Yeah imagine if Sony did something proactive like ensuring people that everything released over the next 1-2 years that they buy would have both platforms in mind. Imagine if they had a service which allowed you to purchase a game once and use it on both platforms at no additional cost or thought about it. 

Imagine that.

9aIofo8.png

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who cares. It will be unveiled when it’s ready to be

Be honest, what are you going to do if Big Navi poops in your Nvidia laced cereal? 

I'm going to buy both regardless but for some reason it feels like this gen is being cut intentionally short. Maybe it's the mid-gen consoles but another 2+ years would have been fine in my book. 

Meh, there’s still plenty in the current gen to excited for with TLOU2, FFVII, Ghosts, and RE3. I probably won’t buy a PS5 until around Naughty Dog’s first game comes out that really shows off the hardware. 

9 minutes ago, Ike said:

Meh, there’s still plenty in the current gen to excited for with TLOU2, FFVII, Ghosts, and RE3. I probably won’t buy a PS5 until around Naughty Dog’s first game comes out that really shows off the hardware. 

Yeah, it will take a lot to get me to buy a ps5 this year 

Just now, -GD- said:

Yeah, it will take a lot to get me to buy a ps5 this year 

I'm going to buy both regardless but for some reason it feels like this gen is being cut intentionally short. Maybe it's the mid-gen consoles but another 2+ years would have been fine in my book. 

• Upvote 1
44 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Be honest, what are you going to do if Big Navi poops in your Nvidia laced cereal? :trump:

Spend less on my next Nvidia GPU than I would have otherwise :drake: 

We both know that's not going to happen though :hest: 

8 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

console generations are usually refreshed every 5 years.  

8 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Wouldn't care at all tbh. We know theyre coming out Holiday 2020 so doesn't really matter at all when it's revealed. 

I understand that.

Many people have been hinting for a while now that Sony would reveal "soon", or "not long from now" so I'm still expecting something sooner rather than later, and myself personally, would be disappointed if it's much later than Feb/Mar.

I'm too curious at this point to know what features they will have, as well as how they explain what the new SSDs can do for games.

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Yeah, I’m fine with current gen for a little longer. I don’t really game as much as I used to. 

4 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

Announcing it in February doesn't make it release any sooner and it's pretty easy to ignore the speculation, especially with the Q1 and early Q2 games coming out. A 3 out of 10 at best, I suppose.

Yeah, i don't even understand the point of this question.

I'd only start getting concerned it they get to september without showing off anything.

But, there is no uncertainty in any ways about this. There is a PS5, and it will come.

2 hours ago, Remij_ said:

I understand that.

Many people have been hinting for a while now that Sony would reveal "soon", or "not long from now" so I'm still expecting something sooner rather than later, and myself personally, would be disappointed if it's much later than Feb/Mar.

I'm too curious at this point to know what features they will have, as well as how they explain what the new SSDs can do for games.

A lot of the hints seems to be just based off what they did last time with little basis other than that. I still do think the reveal will happen either feb or March but I just won’t really mind if it doesn’t. Only reason I want it to happen is so all these fakes and ‘leaks’ can finally end. 

• Upvote 1