no fanboyism. what franchises would you like to return next gen? what genres should make a comeback? how should gaming, as a whole, evolve?

7 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

It would feel pretty cool to put Lil Yachty through a table, though.

i lol'd in my office. 

and yeah, most mainstream rappers look like anime rejects with facial tramp stamps. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think they should turn the forza games into a 3 year series and add Project Gotham into the mix . Year 1 horizon y2 pgr y3 motorsport 

I'm also sick of this need to make everything "open-world", most of the time the missions become repetitive and tiresome after the first few times. A well-structured, focused narrative will always be

I also want a next gen Motorstorm. 

49 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

I just let the Onimusha.com domain expire a couple months ago. Not a single email from Capcom. :sad:

Damn....they really don't care

But anyway, open world game design is definitely something that needs to change. Death Stranding really took that genre to another level, so the dime a dozen Far Cry/Ass Creed clones publishers like to put out just won't cut it anymore.

Just now, Twinblade said:

Damn....they really don't care

But anyway, open world game design is definitely something that needs to change. Death Stranding really took that genre to another level, so the dime a dozen Far Cry/Ass Creed clones publishers like to put out just won't cut it anymore.

i actually liked a lot of the side quests in ass creed odyssey. however, there were many that felt unnecessary and grindy too, which was unfortunate. 

Ninja Gaiden (Obviously)

Shinobi (Also obvious)

Breath of Fire (Did Capcom forget about this series?)

Unreal Tournament (Fuck these battle royales, resurrect skill based arena shooters)

Classic Tomb Raider (I miss classic TR)

Tenchu (Sekiro made me realize how much I want a new Tenchu game)

As for genres, turn based JRPGs. It seems every JRPG now is an Action RPG. Shits getting lame. I would love a Radiant Historia 2 for one example.

no more silent hill

half-life 3: gordon

rpgs oldschool style like:

secret of mana  

final fantasy (ps1 era with prerendered set pieces)

more shadowrun games

onimushi

a classic broken sword game

scalebound

Spoiler

xbox sucks