The Official Covid-19 "What Are You Up To?" Thread. (No Flaming/Politics/News - We could use a positive thread lol)

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Self distancing baptism

Put my dog down. 2020 fucking sucks.

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Working, working out at home (secured some 30lb dumbbells... lord help me find better dumbbells for sale. Amazons entire stock is months delayed). Gaming.... that’s about it lol. 

lol someone offered me $500 (got them on sale for $240) for my bowflex 552 dumbbell set lol. 

4 minutes ago, Ike said:

Not a word from work. I wasn’t tested, but I was in the general area where someone who may have had it. 

two people got tested here - one came back positive, the other negative. scary shit. 

21 minutes ago, -GD- said:

lol someone offered me $500 (got them on sale for $240) for my bowflex 552 dumbbell set lol. 

I think I mentioned it in another thread but I was offered a full bow flex for FREE a free months ago. Of course I said nahhhh bc I was hungover on a Sunday. 

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

I think I mentioned it in another thread but I was offered a full bow flex for FREE a free months ago. Of course I said nahhhh bc I was hungover on a Sunday. 

oh yeah, i remember that. i have tried it and i can't say i'm a fan of the machine. i rather just do push ups, dips, pull ups, rows, handstand press, shrimp/pistol squats, lunges and hip thrusts. they can all be modified for extra resistance. 

12 minutes ago, -GD- said:

two people got tested here - one came back positive, the other negative. scary shit. 

Yeah, I’m not sure when we’re going back. I just got my last paycheck but we’ll see next Wednesday. Just crazy times to be living in. 

1 minute ago, Ike said:

Yeah, I’m not sure when we’re going back. I just got my last paycheck but we’ll see next Wednesday. Just crazy times to be living in. 

it's surreal af. i have a sick sibling in the hospital (not related to CV), and i'm around news coverage all day, due to my line of work. i take this shit home with me ( it's been hard to relax). 

nothing really. been at home most of the time for 2 weeks. working from home is either extremely time efficient or super annoying with 2-3+ hours phone calls with coworkers. 

the only thing that sucks i can't visit my step dad in hospital. my gaming/tv/movie/reading time stayed the same actually cause I don't want to do anything else in my life. :whew::mjcry: 

4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Try them while holding a 20-30 pound dumbbell if you really want to up the intensity :whew:

Ha tru dat. I use 52.5 pound ones and a 40 lbs weight vest when I max out with static lunges.