RE3 GS review in progress - 6.0

1 hour ago, -GD- said:

i know i'm in the minority here, but re 7 > re 2 remake. 

That would be retarded if that’s the minority because RE7 is a much better game than RE2 remake. RE7 on PSVR was sublime.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

everyone i know who has completed HL say it's one of the most amazing gaming experiences - period. just admit it....this is a big pc vr victory. 

yeah, because the nemesis is real af 

i know i'm in the minority here, but re 7 > re 2 remake. 

Posted Images

What the fuck????? After RE2 remake, thats very surprising. Personally I think RE2 Remake was overrated but it was still a great game.

And I love the OG RE3... Anyway, I havent played the demo and Im still buying the game on friday. Ill be the judge of that shit.

40 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

Seems like another fake GS review, with an unbelievable score on par with Half-Life Alyx. Maybe they got the scores mixed up?

th_Qwalk.gif

It just doesn't make sense. If Half-Dyke: ALick is a 9.0 then everything else should defacto move up from 9.0, as this is the new lowest-standard score possible.

I bet this is some disgruntled PC gamer who's upset they got the worst version.

Also, hopefully the broken Xbone demo is indicative of the final release and @DynamiteCop! enjoyment of the game is diminished as much as possible.

what a joke of a review.

5 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

It just doesn't make sense. If Half-Dyke: ALick is a 9.0 then everything else should defacto move up from 9.0, as this is the new lowest-standard score possible.

Also, hopefully the broken Xbone demo is indicative of the final release and @DynamiteCop! enjoyment of the game is diminished as much as possible.

what a joke of a review.

You're so mad kid :mj:

AyaN0Zf.png

P.S. The demo on Xbox One had a strange operating resolution, that will not be the case for the final game and it will perform excellently. 

8 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

what a joke of a review.

everyone i know who has completed HL say it's one of the most amazing gaming experiences - period. just admit it....this is a big pc vr victory. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I wonder if their crappy L4D knock off contributed to the game being short and having cut content. They should have just scrapped resistance and just focused on the singleplayer.

Pretty sure they knew all along this would be a quick and cheap cash in and they decided half way to throw in resistance. Once I knew they were adding resistance I knew something was up. 

If they felt RE3 was RE2 remake level quality, they sure as fuck wouldn’t have included resistance. They would have sold Resistance as a 30 dollar stand alone game. That’s Capcoms MO

Lets be real Gamespot have always had a stick up there ass, they're nearly as pretentious as kotaku. IGN gave it a 9, but they tend to overscore, 8/10 is probably a safe bet. The demo was solid enough, I'm not sure have GS have 6'd it unless the game takes a nosedive after the first hour. 

I'll probably pick it up half price in 6 months.

The game will be fine.  It's just short, apparently.  That's the biggest knock against it.

It probably would have been better sold as a DLC for RE2 Remake in all honesty.. or perhaps a lower priced stand alone expansion.