This past weekend at least 18 people were killed in Nova Scotia in the worst mass shooting in Canada's history

Nobody is talking about it here that I noticed... but it should be mentioned.  Such a tragic loss of life.  RIP to the victims and <3 goes out to those affected. :( 

Edited by Remij_

Literally the first time I've heard about. The world is already dealing with enough bullshit as it is, stuff like this should not be happening right now. This is beyond tragedy... 

4 minutes ago, Sabo said:

Literally the first time I've heard about. The world is already dealing with enough bullshit as it is, stuff like this should not be happening right now. This is beyond tragedy... 

Yea exactly.  There's people talking about it around here obviously, but like you said, there's so much shit going on in the world right now.. it's really just a tiny blip on the radar.  It's a tragedy for sure.  

Sadly I can only imagine more people are going to snap due to all sorts of added stress due to current events.

I was just kinda surprised considering the amount of Canadian's that post here that nobody posted it.  We always do when it's happening in America, so I figure we should when it's Canada as well.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It didn't happen in the US so the leftists here couldn't bring it up for gun control propaganda. 

Rrally?

You're going to stir THAT pot now?

C'mon... Not the time.

Edited by Sabo
3 minutes ago, Sabo said:

Rrally?

You're going to stir THAT pot now?

C'mon... Not the time.

Of course I'm going to stir that pot because it happens every single time around here, like during the shooting these people practically start posting about them. 

"Not the US? Well I can't turn that into politically driven ammunition, better act like it didn't happen!"

Edited by DynamiteCop!
5 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Yeah its very fucked! 

Yea, it's so sad too when people post pictures of the victims that were taken literally minutes/hours before it happened.

So sad.  I wish we were better than this :( 

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Of course I'm going to stir that pot because it happens every single time around here, like during the shooting these people practically start posting about them. 

"Not the US? Well I can't turn that into politically driven ammunition, better act like it didn't happen!"

You can't be that Daft..... oh wait yes you are. 

3 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Quite the opposite, Canada needs to ban guns.

they need to buy guns from the USA so they can defend themselves against the USA

let's just say this guy hated himself (like chimp does). probably needed a brothel, a good bath, to lose 40 lbs and 5 years from his life.  You should have to prove you're not an incel to buy guns at this point. Just put nearly all white single males out of the shopping gun for a decade and watch this number hit close to 0.   

4 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Quite the opposite, Canada needs to ban guns.

they should try. probably one of the few major countries / nations where it's still possible.  I'm sure a lotta canadians wouldn't miss guns.  A rifle for hunting sure thing baddy.  

• Upvote 1
16 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Yea exactly.  There's people talking about it around here obviously, but like you said, there's so much shit going on in the world right now.. it's really just a tiny blip on the radar.  It's a tragedy for sure.  

Sadly I can only imagine more people are going to snap due to all sorts of added stress due to current events.

I was just kinda surprised considering the amount of Canadian's that post here that nobody posted it.  We always do when it's happening in America, so I figure we should when it's Canada as well.

Yeah, super unfortunate situation all around. 

I think Canadians in general are in more of a regional bubble than a lot of Americans. Seems like there's more Americans that are concerned with the country as a whole whereas most Canadians seem more concerned with their direct area. Being in Toronto, the majority of the country might as well not even exist when it comes to news/day to day conversation.