• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Luis sera dies      

He'll be back in a week but im sure thats going to feel like an eternity for him lol

i don't care, the guy is weak for seeking revenge like that for a ban. sit it out and come back, maybe apologize too, doesn't hurt anyone.       oh, also hi dyno when you read this.

19 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

He'll be back in a week but im sure thats going to feel like an eternity for him lol

Most likely. It’s not like he has any shitbox games to play :will2:

1 hour ago, Delita said:

Posts tlou2 spoilers, gets banned, says he’s out, yet 2 days later he’s still browsing waiting for his ban to be up :mindblown:

wait he got banned for that AGAIN?  This first ban wasn't enough, so he did it again? :lawl:

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Seems like posting spoilers? 

He didn't post spoilers until after he was banned as far as I know.  He changed his name to the spoiler because he couldn't do anything else because he was banned.

Just now, Remij_ said:

He didn't post spoilers until after he was banned as far as I know.  He changed his name to the spoiler because he couldn't do anything else because he was banned.

On 2020-04-27 at 3:25 PM, Cookester15 said:

why is everyone acting like stupid kids these days. Guys, you're adults. @Liquid dont call people faggots @ghostz dont cry to mommy about it. 

11 hours ago, HolyAx said:

why are you such a faggot cooke?

those are literally within the last day so lol if so

i don't care, the guy is weak for seeking revenge like that for a ban. sit it out and come back, maybe apologize too, doesn't hurt anyone. :shrug: 

oh, also hi dyno when you read this. :faketan:

Edited by kaz
  • Upvote 1

^ Agreed, calling people a faggot shouldn't be ban worthy. We know what this site is like, if people are going to start getting butthurt about name calling, go somewhere else. 

Posting spoilers and being a shitty poster in general should be ban worthy though. Dynocuck is probably experiencing heroin level withdrawal right now. Not like he has any games to play on the Xbox None. :tom:

EDIT: On an unrelated note, what happened to get a grip fanboys? He spammed way less shit than Jimbo and he's still here. Get a grip was probably the funniest dude on this site. 

Edited by Cell
  • Ben 1