Hungary has banned transgenderism

I don't understand how that's a problem that needs fixing. God forbid people do whatever they want with their body. I thought you cunts were all about freedom :trump2:

2 hours ago, Alphonse said:

I don't understand how that's a problem that needs fixing. God forbid people do whatever they want with their body. I thought you cunts were all about freedom :trump2:

"Only for me, not fore thee...

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Alphonse said:

When healthcare is wasted on surgeons  performing Frankenstein surgeries that make no sense and its accompanying hospitalizations it becomes everyone's problem

When trans freaks are brainwashing the most vulnerable at a young age it becomes everyone's problem

For July 4th: It's time to oppose the transgender movement

How libraries are being used to corrupt children and what you can ...

Other than that I don't care can they live as they want as long as they don't bother others, as it should be a for every person.

Still fuck the West and especially America for trying to normalize this degeneracy :kaz: 

Change their gender or change their sex on IDs? You shouldn't be able to change your sex on them because you can't change your sex. Gender I don't care about. Change it at will.

The left is playing this game where they redefined gender as a social construct instead of a synonym for sex--which is a useful distinction--but now they're trying to redefine sex as a synonym for their new definition of gender. It's anti-science and idiotic.

My guess is Hungary banned changing your sex on them, not your gender, because those type of docs almost never use the word gender, and CNN is doing more bullshit CNNing like they always do these days. 

Probably because half of them are killing themselves .

I dont care about what people do to themselves but you have mental problems if you want to be a different sex .

And I dont even mean that in a negative way , but its the truth.  And the numbers show it .