Fyi I'm no longer an admin

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I don't care what races make up Mexico, I care about the inhabitants of the country continually violating the sovereignty of our nation, artificially increasing our crime rates, abusing our social systems, economically benefiting people in their country and its economy by sending troves of our money back to their home and not spending it here, and dramatically increasing federal costs.

Canadians do not present this problem, there's no race involved in anything I've said therefore nothing said is even remotely racist. You're incredibly stupid and you don't understand what racist means. 

and don't forget simply crossing the border is a crime punishable by being blown up.   Any one who enters the country illegally and finds work illegally and have a family to support back home sends money back.....

let's blow up the Italian, Russian and Irish immigrants who do the same too. 

BLOW THEM UP. 

BLOW THEM UP. 

BLOW THEM UP. 

Your policy would have to apply to all immigrants who do those things you highlighted.... not just Mexicans :shrug:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Retardcop as an admin could get us special olympics funding. 

I don't believe I did. But whatever, everyone here is a racist. All of us. It's human nature.  It's not going to go away no matter how many statues are torn down or how multicultural a country becomes

Posted Images

Just now, Goukosan said:

and don't forget simply crossing the border is a crime punishable by being blown up.   Any one who enters the country illegally and finds work illegally and have a family to support back home sends money back.....

let's blow up the Italian, Russian and Irish immigrants who do the same too. 

BLOW THEM UP. 

BLOW THEM UP. 

BLOW THEM UP. 

Your policy would have to apply to all immigrants who do those things you highlighted.... not just Mexicans :shrug:

You shouldn't be there, it's illegal and it's as simple as that. If you enter a DMZ type area which is clearly marked and guarded from every perceivable angle and get yourself blown up then that is suicide. There's nothing to discuss beyond that. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

You shouldn't be there, it's illegal and it's as simple as that. If you enter a DMZ type area which is clearly marked and guarded from every perceivable angle and get yourself blown up then that is suicide. There's nothing to discuss beyond that. 

BLOW THEM UP. 

BLOW THEM UP. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

A sportster is a sportster is a sportster... they're the "entry level" HD motorcycle and you can see that (just a little rougher around the edges than their premium bikes ~ has nothing to do with how they Function). The low miles is more of a concern than that it's a Sportster, at least to me. It's just right on the verge though not over my personal threshold. I've just had to do too many repairs on low-miles bikes that sat around to really like bikes that haven't been in use for the year prior to my purchase (unless I'm getting an Outstanding deal). Please understand I'm saying this from the perspective of having being a professional motorcycle mechanic since 2000, and I am HD certified.

If the dealer is tossing in some sort of warranty for unexpected issues that lasts a couple thousand miles/few months or you're comfortable working on your own bike and replacing things like fuel lines, brake lines, anything else with rubber bits, then go for it. I would insist on a brand new battery regardless, something with a mfg date in 2019.

The price seems high, but HD prices ALWAYS seem high to me. Looking at my local market it seems in-line with what people are asking.

• Haha 1
46 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

So Cooke got cancelled :dame:

Sounds like Alphonse got sick of the 3 stooges @'ing him all the time LOL

He's going to get a lot more @s now that im not answering them lol 

Just now, Cookester15 said:

Please don't @ me for shit. Thanks 

@jehurey Look what you've done breh. :ben: 

Edit: Also, solid performance cookie. :salute:

Moderating this website must be like referring a brawl between 30 drunk women. At 3AM. On a busy road. Also the road is on fire.

Edited by Cell