ReviewTechUSA: Halo Infinite is in more trouble than we first thought.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's also the guy that made the thread about those Xbox dev kits.      

Not many people do these days.

don't worry dyno i got you. Here are the reviews from Sony's biggest studio that you can use against the cows   https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Naughty-Dog-EI_IE134488.11,22.ht

Posted Images

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

I love how many of the dates of these are being omitted. Also it's funny that none of this was known or talked about until Infinite had a less than ideal showing.

Clickbait bullshit. 

Im gonna assume the reviews are recent....because 'patchwork' is the exact word I'd use to describe Infinite as a whole :mj:

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

I love how many of the dates of these are being omitted. Also it's funny that none of this was known or talked about until Infinite had a less than ideal showing.

Clickbait bullshit. 

I just didn't screenshot the dates. They all range from July 2019 to February 2020. Nice try though. :pavarotti:

I think I nailed exactly what is happening in a previous thread.

:reg: 

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

I just didn't screenshot the dates. They all range from July 2019 to February 2020. Nice try though. :pavarotti:

I think I nailed exactly what is happening in a previous thread.

:reg: 

I think I don't care, sounds like hot takes from a few contractors and a disgruntled employee all of which have basically a year or less under their belt. 

Irrelevant. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I think I don't care, sounds like hot takes from a few contractors and a disgruntled employee all of which have basically a year or less under their belt. 

Irrelevant. 

It's obvious the game is in development hell. Creative director leaving, insider's confirming the shitshow, bad reviews as recent as Feb. 2020, poor showing, gameplay looks like a floating turd, etc. These people were working at 343i between less than a year and over a year... so it's been a shitshow since at least mid-2018.

This game is fucked. :pavarotti:

5 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

It's obvious the game is in development hell. Creative director leaving, insider's confirming the shitshow, bad reviews as recent as Feb. 2020, poor showing, gameplay looks like a floating turd, etc. These people were working at 343i between less than a year and over a year... so it's been a shitshow since at least mid-2018.

It's fine.

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Nah I'm just burned out on fear mongering. 

uh huh.............but you find the time and energy to post some tweet that might indicate PS5 hardware is in trouble.

But actual quotes from actual workers, all of whom have 100x more knownledge and experience in game development than you will ever have, EVEN if they're contractors............nah, those aren't valid signs.

50 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Clickbait bullshit. 

oh please, if this was PS4 you would have made 10 threads already stating that the system is in trouble etc.... oh wait... you already did that :shrug:

58 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

+ ray tracing not ready @ launch. this game is coming in HOT :hest:

Remember when lemmings said that TLOU2 having good graphics was only because of the super long development time, and that basically any studio, no matter how incompetent, can church out amazing graphics if they're given that much time?

And then 343 Industries proceeded to prove that theory so........so............so goddamn wrong?