All Things Politics

Mod abuse in the politics side of the forum

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been a mod since July 7th. It's why I know many of the complaints levied at Twinblade have nothing to do with him.

the forum wasn't anywhere close to being as political as it is now. i've been here since 2004. like 90% of the convos, back in the day, were based on entertainment.  now, things are different. politic

If you're gonna have an obvious right-winger as one of the mods. (I'm not talking about "right-LEANING" either, he intentionally posts Daily Mail articles out of sheer defiance)   Then make

Posted Images

Look at the rules. Posting flat out incorrect news without legitimate sources is not allowed. Not only was that thread title misleading, but liquid’s source was some random person’s tweet. And yes, daily mail is very much a reputable news source in comparison.

Ok Thank God cuz I was about to make this thread. This bitch nigga twinblade out here licking Trump's nutsack on the politics side of the board and locks threads and deletes posts he doesn't like.

I was thinking that either Twinblade needs to not be a mod on the Politics board or that we need to get rid of it altogether because honestly, the people most willing to get into a "debate" on the politics boards are the biggest fucking retards on this site. I'm talking: Jerry, Ghostz, Saucer, GeorgeW, Twinblade and cooke.

Oh, you should have probably put this on the main board too, Nitric. This fgt twinblade will probably lock this thread because its not related to politics :tom:

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Look at the rules. Posting flat out incorrect news without legitimate sources is not allowed. Not only was that thread title misleading, but liquid’s source was some random person’s tweet. And yes, daily mail is very much a reputable news source in comparison.

Its a tweet with a source attached to it you dense motherfucker. Its not like you posted a link that backs up your claim, Mr. LoOk At Da rOoLz. 

i love lamp

i'm sure tb is doing a fine job, and i asked him to moderate the political forum, since i have to deal with political news for a living (i have 0 interest being in this subforum right now). so....

if you would all like alphonse to delete the subforum, you would be doing tb, mad, ike and sauce a huge favor, since i don't think they like moderating this subforum either. 

let me know :) 

15 minutes ago, ChupacabraIII said:

Ok Thank God cuz I was about to make this thread. This bitch nigga twinblade out here licking Trump's nutsack on the politics side of the board and locks threads and deletes posts he doesn't like.

I was thinking that either Twinblade needs to not be a mod on the Politics board or that we need to get rid of it altogether because honestly, the people most willing to get into a "debate" on the politics boards are the biggest fucking retards on this site. I'm talking: Jerry, Ghostz, Saucer, GeorgeW, Twinblade and cooke.

Oh, you should have probably put this on the main board too, Nitric. This fgt twinblade will probably lock this thread because its not related to politics :tom:

Dude, what important, insightful post have you ever made? Last interaction you had with me was like “shut up white boy.” 

17 minutes ago, -GD- said:

i love lamp

i'm sure tb is doing a fine job, and i asked him to moderate the political forum, since i have to deal with political news for a living (i have 0 interest being in this subforum right now). so....

if you would all like alphonse to delete the subforum, you would be doing tb, mad, ike and sauce a huge favor, since i don't think they like moderating this subforum either. 

Keeping it simple, the thread he locked and claimed not credible had a direct link to NBC News which quoted Trump directly and there's actual video of him saying it so how was it fake and how is that doing a fine job? 

21 minutes ago, -GD- said:

i love lamp

Twinblade can moderate the other side of the forum. I don't think he's capable of moderating this side of the forum because he locks threads or deletes posts because it's anti-Trump.

34 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

It was NBCNews you fucking idiot.

2 minutes ago, nitric said:

Twinblade can moderate the other side of the forum. I don't think he's capable of moderating this side of the forum because he locks threads or deletes posts because it's anti-Trump.

You just can’t accept the fact that there’s a conservative minded mod on this forum. You want every mod to have the same mindset as you that way you can have free reign to post whatever you want regardless of how accurate it is.

Just now, Twinblade said:

You just can’t accept the fact that there’s a conservative minded mod on this forum. You want every mod to have the same mindset as you that way you can have free reign to post whatever you want regardless of how accurate it is.

You claimed fake news to NBCNEWS. What's NOT fake news then? Are we only accepting Fox, New York Post, StormFront and DailyMail? God damn you are so stupid it hurts my head

Just now, Twinblade said:

It was embedded in a tweet that claimed Trump committed a felony which is completely unfounded. How dense can you be? 

THERE IS NOTHING TO CLAIM HE SAID IT ON VIDEO HOLY SHIT DUDE WTF LMAO.

7 minutes ago, nitric said:

THERE IS NOTHING TO CLAIM HE SAID IT ON VIDEO HOLY SHIT DUDE WTF LMAO.

"go to your Polling Place to see whether or not your Mail In Vote has been Tabulated (Counted). If it has you will not be able to Vote & the Mail In System worked properly. If it has not been Counted, VOTE (which is a citizen’s right to do)."

Where is he saying to vote twice????????? He's asking people to VERIFY That their vote was counted, and if wasn't to then vote at the polling location. This is your problem, you simple cannot read and verify basic things and then you lash out at others.