Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

2020 United States presidential debates thread (stay on-topic keep it civil or don't post)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Three debates between the presidential candidates are scheduled to take place on September 29, October 15, and October 22, 2020 Keep posts civil and stay on-topic

I don't follow this person but a friend posted their take on the debate and it's a good hot take. Quite perfectly actually.    Unsolicited opinion from a black man: everything that's wrong w

Every election cycle, this happens:          'How to move to Canada': Americans rush to Google after unwatchable debate   https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/s

Posted Images

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

so after ghost got thoroughly beatdown by me, he begs to go back to kitad.

and kitad proceeds to thoroughly buttfuck him.

:lawl:

and then he runs to "oh well, you'll see when Drumpf winz!!!!!!!!!"

When your argument was, “we always knew trump could win”, it becomes a bit moot. We all knew we had a chance, and we all knew he WOULD win. Just not you, lmfao. 

3 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

When your argument was, “we always knew trump could win”, it becomes a bit moot. We all knew we had a chance, and we all knew he WOULD win. Just not you, lmfao. 

No, I said that Hillary only had a slight lead within two weeks of the election.

And the Comey investigation occurred at that time, which hurt her more and helped Trump.

I love how you are now relying on playing stupid and pretending you read something different than what I typed.

Its great seeing you attempt any angle you could possibly find, after I beat you down in this argument, and you couldn't prove your claim in the slightest. LOL

5 hours ago, ghostz life matters said:

Remind me who won...the election :bena:

Well the polls had Hillary winning by 2 points which is what happened and she lost because of the Midwest. Now Bidens lead is over twice that.

Don't you think that will be enough to push him over the edge in places like Wisconsin?

1 hour ago, Kitad said:

Well the polls had Hillary winning by 2 points which is what happened and she lost because of the Midwest. Now Bidens lead is over twice that.

Don't you think that will be enough to push him over the edge in places like Wisconsin?

Not a chance, and you’ll see that soon. :juggle:

6 hours ago, jehurey said:

No, I said that Hillary only had a slight lead within two weeks of the election.

And the Comey investigation occurred at that time, which hurt her more and helped Trump.

I love how you are now relying on playing stupid and pretending you read something different than what I typed.

Its great seeing you attempt any angle you could possibly find, after I beat you down in this argument, and you couldn't prove your claim in the slightest. LOL

What ever you need to say to make yourself feel better, LOL, either way Trump won, and Hilary didn’t. :vince: Nothing you can say will EVER charge that. :reg:

1 hour ago, ghostz life matters said:

Not a chance, and you’ll see that soon. :juggle:

Lol what makes you say that?

Trump barely won last time and that was against Hillary who was the most hated figure in American politics

2 hours ago, ghostz life matters said:

What ever you need to say to make yourself feel better, LOL, either way Trump won, and Hilary didn’t. :vince: Nothing you can say will EVER charge that. :reg:

I need to say the simple, observable truth to make myself feel QUITE good.

So yeah, I'll keep on doing that.

I love how I absolutely won every argument and you ran away from all of it.

Good show, boy.:viktor:

Voters disapproved of the president’s conduct in the debate by a margin of 65 percent to 25 percent. More than half of voters said they strongly disapproved of his conduct.

“I think that Donald Trump acted like a big bully on the stage,” said Cindy Von Waldner, 63, a lifelong Republican from Titusville, Fla. The president began to lose her support when the pandemic hit, and she said she did not believe he took it seriously enough or was transparent enough with the American people. She said she would most likely vote for Mr. Biden, her first time casting a Democratic ballo

t.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/03/upshot/polls-election-florida-pennsylvania.html#click=https://t.co/wVmJug6Yax

24 minutes ago, ChupacabraIII said:

I dont get why my Thread was locked for being off-topic and this pos thread gets to stay open. The debates are over and there's unlikely to be another. Lock this trash.

Sheepretard kept posting dumb ass conspiracy theories and kept getting raped

I sympathize with filtering conspiracy theories and whatever - but you know, extreme events are happening in the country... some of those conspiracy theories are actually historical events in themselves, and are part of like modern history - even SW history... so it's like, why be so totalitarian, especially about a trump thread where everyone is wondering how the Virus is affecting trump? No one really knows anyway, lol. 

3 hours ago, ChupacabraIII said:

I dont get why my Thread was locked for being off-topic and this pos thread gets to stay open. The debates are over and there's unlikely to be another. Lock this trash.

Agreed. Locked