All Things Politics

Hunter Biden/Media Ignoring Hunter Biden Thread

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My favourite part about this story is just how poorly it was all done. The hard drive that contained all this information has a 3-year warranty that expires in May of 2022, yet the laptop was supposed

Irrelevant comment

Is the gay Pulitzer Prize winning leftist journalist now pro Trump too @nitricyou fucking twit. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

ok

So you're totally ok with Twitter censoring large newspapers because they deem it to be untrue without any counter evidence? Seems like literal Nazis are among us. 

Just now, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Ok so you guys are ok with censorship as long as it only censors "them" . This is how it all begins. 

But you're okay with 200k+ Americans dead because of an inept piece of shit?

1 minute ago, nitric said:

But you're okay with 200k+ Americans dead because of an inept piece of shit?

Are you a dunce? I have never said anything of the sort. I've congratulated my government for how it's handled the virus. Trump is a fucking idiot, I don't need to repeat that. Stop trying to deflect. 

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
2 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Ok so you guys are ok with censorship as long as it only censors "them" . This is how it all begins. 

Twitter is a private company who can do whatever they want. You don't have to use their service they provide.

1 minute ago, Ike said:

Twitter is a private company who can do whatever they want. You don't have to use their service they provide.

Oh so private companies don't have to bake cakes for gays now? They can do whatever they want!

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
1 minute ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Are you a dunce? I have never said anything of the sort. I've congratulated my government for how it's handled the virus. Trump is a fucking idiot, I don't need to repeat that. Stop trying to deflect. 

This isn't an election of republicans vs democrats. It's an election to vote Donald Trump out. You're posting shit from New York  Post and getting upset that a private company is censoring a bimbo that lies through her teeth. What's the point of this? For clout? 

2 minutes ago, nitric said:

This isn't an election of republicans vs democrats. It's an election to vote Donald Trump out. You're posting shit from New York  Post and getting upset that a private company is censoring a bimbo that lies through her teeth. What's the point of this? For clout? 

They have his laptop :leo:he's corrupt and Joe knew that and lied. Deal with it. Both candidates are corrupt assholes and America is fucked. 

Just now, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

They have his laptop :leo:he's corrupt and Joe knew that and lied. Deal with it. Both candidates are corrupt assholes and America is fucked. 

Biden is the lesser evil. Now fuck off.

5 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Oh so private companies don't have to bake cakes for gays now? They can do whatever they want!

That's discrimination based on someone's sexual orientation. They're not the same things.

• Hot Sauce changed the title to Hunter Biden/Media Ignoring Hunter Biden Thread