Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Hunter Biden/Media Ignoring Hunter Biden Thread

Just now, Hot Sauce said:

So you're saying Hunter Biden bought the hard drive on April 30th, 2019 and therefore a warranty expiring on May 1st, 2022 would make sense? So he bought it, put everything on it, had it suffer water damage, and brought it into the computer shop on the same day? :ben:

Plausible :trump:

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My favourite part about this story is just how poorly it was all done. The hard drive that contained all this information has a 3-year warranty that expires in May of 2022, yet the laptop was supposed

Irrelevant comment

Is the gay Pulitzer Prize winning leftist journalist now pro Trump too @nitricyou fucking twit. 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Uh, alright, sure but then how do you explain the laptop was "dropped off" on April 12th? :ben: 

Then the warranty wasn't for exactly 1095 days. 

The warranty on my truck was for 5 years. I purchased it in December 22nd 2013 but it didn't actually end until January 31st 2019.. Or 100000kms. I must have travelled through time to purchase my truck to get an extra month of warranty on my truck. 

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
49 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Then the warranty wasn't for exactly 1095 days. 

The warranty on my truck was for 5 years. I purchased it in December 22nd 2013 but it didn't actually end until January 31st 2019.. Or 100000kms. I must have travelled through time to purchase my truck to get an extra month of warranty on my truck. 

I checked the warranty status on a WD drive I own and it's 1096 days after my Newegg receipt date. :ben:

6 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

I checked the warranty status on a WD drive I own and it's 1096 days after my Newegg receipt date. :ben:

And there's no way information couldn't have been transferred from an old drive? 

2 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

And there's no way information couldn't have been transferred from an old drive? 

There is, sure. The shop keeper maybe just isn't being clear when he refers to the drive as Biden's and that the FBI didn't seize the backup. It could have just been the recovered data on the hard drive that belonged to Biden and was to be given to Biden (hence Biden's drive). The backup is a backup of the recovered data, not a backup of the laptop's data.

I could see that, sure.

Lol it's a hilariously bad fake too. Can't link the laptop to Biden in any way. The "email" that's supposed to be so damaging is a jpeg of text, with no metadata. This is like a Jacob Wohl level of pathetic forgery.

But to be fair to the right, here is their story:

For some bizarre reason, Hunter Biden takes photos of deeply incriminating emails that were about things that we know for a fact didn't even take place. The photos include zero metadata, making them impossible to prove real. They are essentially just a jpeg with text on them saying "I did big crimes". He leaves these photos of evidence of his terrible crimes on a laptop, and takes the laptop to some no name computer repair shop, where he leaves it with no information about whose it is or what he wants done.

No one sees Hunter Biden do this, not even the owner of the shop. Apparently it's normal for people to just leave computers there with no instructions on what to do with them or who they belong to.

Then, Biden just never returns for the laptop. And the shop owner apparently makes a habit of going through every single file on his customers' computers and making copies of them all? (Which sounds very illegal but I don't know Delaware law). And this guy has all this time to read every file on every computer he gets, and also figures out that this mystery computer which showed up by itself belongs to Hunter Biden, and is evidence of crime, and so it is his duty to not call the police, not call the FBI, but to call Rudy Giuliani, a private citizen. Who I guess he just happens to know how to get in touch with and convince that this is real.

Oh, and these "incriminating" emails are about things that the State Department and the FBI know for a fact never happened and the only source who has ever claimed they have are known Russian state disinfo agents.

@Cooke (not admin cant help

Let me know one time if you actually believe this story so I can legit block you. This is so stupid not even "sci-fi device" gs4u is in here defending it.

edit: This is on top of what Hot Sauce already pointed out. That he would have bought it, loaded it up, with the "evidence", fucked it up, and taken it in to have it fixed within a day or so. 

Edited by ChupacabraIII
5 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Oh god, do you have some sort of brain injury? It's like every month you reset back into this alt-right shill and spout their nonsense for a few days until you get dunked on enough to shut up about it, then start the cycle again. 

It's been like that all year... after he gets blasted into oblivion he retreats and claims he is actually a liberal.... rinse and repeat. 

45 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Cooke you clown 🤡 

It's a fake story that was fact checked and taken down.  

Taken down?  I posted it here and the link still goes to the story 

Also if the story is fake why is this happening?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-gop-fbi-hunter-biden-laptop

There may be some incorrect things in the article but its definitely not 100% false and made up. 

Which leads me back to the original point. If Twitter is going to play truth police they need to actually explain what is false and back it up with factual counter claims. They shouldn't be playing favorites and picking sides. 

15 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Also if the story is fake why is this happening?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-gop-fbi-hunter-biden-laptop

There may be some incorrect things in the article but its definitely not 100% false and made up. 

Which leads me back to the original point. If Twitter is going to play truth police they need to actually explain what is false and back it up with factual counter claims. They shouldn't be playing favorites and picking sides. 

Bro can you read and comprehend?  Legit question? 

Did you actually read the story in the link you posted? 

The entire article is speculation, ifs, alleged potentially and maybe.... Where is the confirmed information? 

1 minute ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Umm that's the whole point of the thread genius. 

29 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Taken down?  I posted it here and the link still goes to the story 

Tell that to yourself.  I swear you have the memory of a single cell organism. 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Bro can you read and comprehend?  Legit question? 

Did you actually read the story in the link you posted? 

The entire article is speculation, ifs, alleged potentially and maybe.... Where is the confirmed information? 

Yeah I read it. So unnamed sources are no longer allowed on Twitter? So all that Russia stuff should never have been allowed.? Is this what you are saying gouk? 

• Hot Sauce changed the title to Hunter Biden/Media Ignoring Hunter Biden Thread