Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Hunter Biden/Media Ignoring Hunter Biden Thread

8 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Ok so you guys are ok with censorship as long as it only censors "them" . This is how it all begins. 

Oh god, do you have some sort of brain injury? It's like every month you reset back into this alt-right shill and spout their nonsense for a few days until you get dunked on enough to shut up about it, then start the cycle again. 

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My favourite part about this story is just how poorly it was all done. The hard drive that contained all this information has a 3-year warranty that expires in May of 2022, yet the laptop was supposed

Irrelevant comment

Is the gay Pulitzer Prize winning leftist journalist now pro Trump too @nitricyou fucking twit. 

Posted Images

Just now, Ike said:

That's discrimination based on someone's sexual orientation. They're not the same things.

And is this not discrimination based on political bias? 

Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

Oh god, do you have some sort of brain injury? It's like every month you reset back into this alt-right shill and spout their nonsense for a few days until you get dunked on enough to shut up about it, then start the cycle again. 

Alt right. Yeah sorry if freedom of speech and free press is alt right. Fuck off you authoritarian cum guzzler. 

1 minute ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Alt right. Yeah sorry if freedom of speech and free press is alt right. Fuck off you authoritarian cum guzzler. 

And you're a supporter of fascism and outright dictatorship. Is that talked about in your alt-right feeds?

Just now, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

And is this not discrimination based on political bias? 

No. It's like saying that Fox News should have to run super liberal pieces about universal healthcare since they say they're "fair and balanced".

Just now, nitric said:

And you're a supporter of fascism and outright dictatorship. Is that talked about in your alt-right feeds?

Do you just make shit up for the fun of it? How am I a supporter of fascism when I am against fascist behavior? Ugh. Read a book

Do you just make shit up for the fun of it? How am I a supporter of fascism when I am against fascist behavior? Ugh. Read a book

Are you pretending you weren't a Trump supporter a few weeks ago? 

6 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

They have his laptop :leo:he's corrupt and Joe knew that and lied. Deal with it. Both candidates are corrupt assholes and America is fucked. 

I mean it's very clearly not his laptop and the whole thing is bogus.

https://www.businessinsider.com/new-york-post-hunter-joe-biden-giuliani-red-flags-disinformation-2020-10

I don't think that justifies the censorship, but you definitely should stick with the anti-censorship angle rather than thinking the story itself is real.

15 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

https://www.businessinsider.com/new-york-post-hunter-joe-biden-giuliani-red-flags-disinformation-2020-10

I don't think that justifies the censorship, but you definitely should stick with the anti-censorship angle rather than thinking the story itself is real.

So it was just Twitter/FB preventing the spread of misinformation? :lawl:

CookeHBO :drake:

25 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

God damn you suck, Cocke. @Cooke (not admin cant help

Edited by nitric

My favourite part about this story is just how poorly it was all done. The hard drive that contained all this information has a 3-year warranty that expires in May of 2022, yet the laptop was supposedly dropped off at the repair shop in April of 2019. Hunter Biden is a time traveller. :ben:

• Ben 1
56 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Weird how the FBI seized it though no?

11 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

My favourite part about this story is just how poorly it was all done. The hard drive that contained all this information has a 3-year warranty that expires in May of 2022, yet the laptop was supposedly dropped off at the repair shop in April of 2019. Hunter Biden is a time traveller. :ben:

That's not hard to explain at all. If you bought a warranty on April 30th 2019 it will be good until May 1st 2022.  A warranty starts from the first full day of ownership.

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
45 minutes ago, Ike said:

So it was just Twitter/FB preventing the spread of misinformation? :lawl:

CookeHBO :drake:

Weird how they didnt stop all the fake Russia stuff. The pee tapes? I would have loved to see that. 

That's not hard to explain at all. If you bought a warranty on April 30th 2019 it will be good until May 1st 2022.  A warranty starts from the first full day of ownership.

So you're saying Hunter Biden bought the hard drive on April 30th, 2019 and therefore a warranty expiring on May 1st, 2022 would make sense? So he bought it, put everything on it, had it suffer water damage, and brought it into the computer shop on the same day? :ben:

• Hot Sauce changed the title to Hunter Biden/Media Ignoring Hunter Biden Thread