All Things Politics

Hunter Biden/Media Ignoring Hunter Biden Thread

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My favourite part about this story is just how poorly it was all done. The hard drive that contained all this information has a 3-year warranty that expires in May of 2022, yet the laptop was supposed

Irrelevant comment

Is the gay Pulitzer Prize winning leftist journalist now pro Trump too @nitricyou fucking twit. 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

The reaction of the msm and tech and their swift action to try to bury this story is more interesting than the story itself. 

Lmao youtube trash.  

38 minutes ago, lostfool said:

Lmao youtube trash.  

That's like saying cable is irrelevant, or newspapers.

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
1 hour ago, nitric said:

So the source of this story from the getgo is Rudy Fucking Giuliani? :pavarotti: Cocke, you should know better.

No he's not the source. The source is Hunter Biden's laptop and the repair store owner. Also if this were reversed and an advisor to Joe Biden brought forth information on Donald Trump Jr you wouldn't think twice about it. You're a hypocrite. 

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
34 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

No he's not the source. The source is Hunter Biden's laptop and the repair store owner. Also if this were reversed and an advisor to Joe Biden brought forth information on Donald Trump Jr you wouldn't think twice about it. You're a hypocrite. 

So Hunter lives in Cali, dropped a laptop off on the other side of the country to a Trump supporter computer shop owner who is also legally blind and also happened to lose the camera footage for the day Hunter supposedly dropped off the laptop. Should I keep going, or are you going to continue to be the joke of this forum?

2 minutes ago, nitric said:

So Hunter lives in Cali, dropped a laptop off on the other side of the country to a Trump supporter computer shop owner who is also legally blind and also happened to lose the camera footage for the day Hunter supposedly dropped off the laptop. Should I keep going, or are you going to continue to be the joke of this forum?

Oh so airplanes don't exist and legally blind now means 100% blind. Got it.

Just now, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Oh so airplanes don't exist and legally blind now means 100% blind. Got it.

You don't see how dumb this story sounds? Jesus christ dude, you are actually a moron. I'm glad you didn't address the camera footage, because it didn't suit your agenda. "I'm not a Trump supporter" Fuck outta here, transparent boy.

Edited by nitric
1 minute ago, nitric said:

You don't see how dumb this story sounds? Jesus christ dude, you are actually a moron. I'm glad you didn't address the camera footage, because it didn't suit your agenda. "I'm not a Trump supporter" Fuck outta here, transparent boy.

What camera footage? You aren't posting any source to what you just said. 

• Hot Sauce changed the title to Hunter Biden/Media Ignoring Hunter Biden Thread
On 2020-10-20 at 6:48 PM, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Is the gay Pulitzer Prize winning leftist journalist now pro Trump too @nitricyou fucking twit. 

Yeah there was one

Chris Wallace on Fox news.

Finally, Wallace expressed some serious doubts about the veracity of the information in question.

“Remember that the hard drive that the computer guy in Delaware gave to the FBI in December of 2019, so about 10 or 11 months ago, they’ve had,” he explained. “And one assumes that had Biden taken money from a foreign entity while he was vice president and had he lied—because we’ve seen his tax returns from 2019—that we would have seen the fruits of that investigation by now.”

Chris Wallace, Fox News' most credible journalist, questioned the supposed evidence.

I love how you try to go to Glenn Greenwald, even though we've discredted him before.