All Things Politics

OFFICIAL ELECTION DAY THREAD

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I take no accountability. This was China's fault. My rallies are huge. Fire Fauci.

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You're asking me why campaign officials whose job it is to literally to get their candidate elected, why they can't be poll watchers to ensure that it's a fair and balanced count? .... is that's what you're asking? lol

Yeah its not a complicated question. Campaign officials are also citizens. Is there something illegal about campaign officials observing counting?  

3 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Yeah its not a complicated question. Campaign officials are also citizens. Is there something illegal about campaign officials observing counting?  

It's called Conflict of interest you clown 🤡

Campaign officials are for campaigning. 

Poll Watchers are for... get this... it will blow your mind.... they're for poll watching.

The Republicans have their poll watchers at every location watching the votes be counted and so do the democrats. 

27 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

you know damn well how stupid your question is.  If you don't then I fee sorry for you.

• Haha 1
  • dead 1
3 hours ago, nitric said:

Agreed. I think going online would be great. Easier to hack numbers and let other countries interfere. 

Not really. Just keep them offline and lock down the local hardware. Feed in the ballots and have people monitor the numbers, then once they're done (or at specific intervals depending on their process) they can report the numbers to the state or wherever they go.

12 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Not really. Just keep them offline and lock down the local hardware. Feed in the ballots and have people monitor the numbers, then once they're done (or at specific intervals depending on their process) they can report the numbers to the state or wherever they go.

Isn't that what in person voting is? 

When Biden wins i actually hope Trump drags his feet and wastes his time arguing the results up until his last day. If he accepts the results, and accepts his time is up the amount of damage he could do in the next 2 months could be worse than the last 4 years

Edited by Delita

Biden just started giving a speech, and literally his first couple of sentences where:

"Senator Harris and I just completed briefings on both COVID and the economic crisis facing this nation. And we're reminded, again, the severity of this pandemic. Cases are on the rise, nationwide, and we're nearing 240,000 deaths due to COVID. And our hearts go out to each and every family that's lost a loved one to this terrible disease."

He literally gave more information, current information, CUMULATIVE information......and then genuinely expressed EMPATHY, than Trump ever did in ANY of his COVID press conferences over the past 8 months.

And it only took Biden about 30 seconds to say all of that.

Edited by jehurey
4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Biden just started giving a speech, and literally his first couple of sentences where:

"Senator Harris and I just completed briefings on both COVID and the economic crisis facing this nation. And we're reminded, again, the severity of this pandemic. Cases are on the rise, nationwide, and we're nearing 240,000 deaths due to COVID. And our hearts go out to each and every family that's lost a loved one to this terrible disease."

He literally gave more information, current information, CUMULATIVE information......and then genuinely expressed EMPATHY, than Trump ever did in ANY of his COVID press conferences over the past 8 months.

And it only took Biden about 30 seconds to say all of that.

Biden has already outclassed Trump when it comes to COVID :pavarotti: