All Things Politics

OFFICIAL ELECTION DAY THREAD

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I take no accountability. This was China's fault. My rallies are huge. Fire Fauci.

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, nitric said:

So you'd be the Trump of SW aka run it into the ground :ben:

Can't get any deader :trump:

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Who is staying up for the chaos?

Not me... I have calls super early every morning.  Already voted early via mail in voting and my Ballet was counted... did my part. 

I'll stay up until around 10:30 PST probably before I call it a night. I live in sapphire blue Washington so not much surprise for my home state.

On 2020-11-02 at 3:31 PM, Twinblade said:

This opens the door to so many potential exploits, and if you don’t see that then you are part of the problem. The founding fathers would be ashamed if they were here today and saw the lengths Democrats are going to take the election away from Trump.

1 hour ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Here we go! :aitch:

17 minutes ago, nitric said:

19 minutes ago, nitric said:

You think twinkie is going to acknowledge his self ownage? The kid literally says the dumbest shit and it continues to backfire on him.

Dude is literally like the Androids from West world - "Looks like nothing to me"  :npc:

35 minutes ago, nitric said:

Are Fox viewers also turning on Trump? :D

And, I am assuming that exit polling is just purely from the people who came out to vote today, on Election Day.

And the majority of people voting today on ELection Day are supposed to be more Republican voters than Democratic voters.

So that exit polling is actually skewed to the right, and it STILL LOOKS BAD for Trump.

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Who is staying up for the chaos?

Not me... I have calls super early every morning.  Already voted early via mail in voting and my Ballet was counted... did my part. 

i have to. it's my job :cry: