All Things Politics

OFFICIAL ELECTION DAY THREAD

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I take no accountability. This was China's fault. My rallies are huge. Fire Fauci.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

You know, if Trump wins I deserve to go ape shit on you guys considering how much of your bullshit I had to put up with over the last several months, but im actually feeling nice enough that ill show some restraint.

I know you’re used to prematurely cumming but this is far from over 

• dead 1
4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

You know, if Trump wins I deserve to go ape shit on you guys considering how much of your bullshit I had to put up with over the last several months, but im actually feeling nice enough that ill show some restraint.

Go ape shit mate, this is like if a lemming hyped an xbox game to be AAAA and it actually delivers instead of getting a 6.0

3 minutes ago, nitric said:

I know you’re used to prematurely cumming but this is far from over 

Have a look at the markets man. Any really. Nasdaq futures, SP500, Gold, BTC, betting, etc and look at their swings in the last 45min or so. They've practically declared the winner. 

Why is everybody throwing in the towel? :D

We knew the midwest was counting election day votes first and that mail ins would come in slower. A Trump lead at this point in Michigan or Pennsylvania doesn't mean the race is over, just like Biden up double digits in Texas or Ohio didn't matter. The order of tabulation matters.

1 minute ago, Hot Sauce said:

Why is everybody throwing in the towel? :D

We knew the midwest was counting election day votes first and that mail ins would come in slower. A Trump lead at this point in Michigan or Pennsylvania doesn't mean the race is over, just like Biden up double digits in Texas or Ohio didn't matter. The order of tabulation matters.

Well the numbers early on usually go for the Republicans and later votes for President, but This isn't a normal election. Never underestimate scared white people. 

11 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

It's over fellas. 

So, are you guys burning the country to ground today or what? I need to prepare snacks and beverages

Wanna sponsor my visa? You’re in NZ right? :mjgrin:

14 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Trump willing will make everything you said that was factually incorrect true? 

3 minutes ago, kokujin said:

2019 & 2020 :   Black Lives Matter!

America: hold my beer

Nah bro, all the socials made their profile pics black. Racism is over. :reg: