Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Attn: Alphy

2 minutes ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

Ummmm.. have you been to Portland in the past year? 

If you had a counterpoint to own my ass................you would've done it by now.

I just showed you actual proof from somebody who lives there.

Let me know when you have something that beats that.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

like i give a shit what somebody with no indoor plumbing has to say

from 2 university professors.   And what about Seattle? SF, Chicago? etc etc. this wasn't just portland. Autonomous zones? LMFAO. Killing kids? no big deal though right? FIGHT THE POWER.

As you know you have a lot of Trump apologists on this board, but with the recent attack on the Capitol, I think you've come to a cross-roads on what to do, at least temporarily, with some of the post

20 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

The police response to the MAGA rally was appalling. There is no way they should have been allowed to enter the capital building. They knew it was coming and were willfully unprepared.  

The end result of the BLM rallies was far far more destructive and has lasted months upon months, sections of cities are no go zones for police. Is this ok? 

You can't claim to be a moral intellectual and say people marching for reforms to proven inequality that result in death, overly harsh legal ramifications, and general quality of life issues with entitled morons seeking to reverse a presidential election because a sociopath told them to because of his ego. 

Those are remotely the same thing? You even say yourself that the police were extremely lenient to them and that one single march lead to 5 deaths and destruction, had multiple people armed with either guns or explosives who voiced wanting to assassination elected officials. 

Like are you this fucking dumb? 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Says the guy equating insurrection with looting businesses 😂🤣😂🤣

When I was reading my World History book on World War II, they spent so many chapters talking about....................the destroyed businesses.

And then they quickly glossed all that other stuff: Hitler coming into power, invasion of Poland, roundin' up Jews, concentration camps, Military Strategy, invasion of France, Bombing of Pearl Harbor, D-Day, Battle of Stalingrad, etc.

Its was MOSTLY a book about the businesses during that time, and what happened to them. Very gripping stuff.

If Martin Luther King Jr were still alive today, I can hear what he'd be telling us, now.

"My Brothers and Sisters, history will judge us by how we treat our STORE WINDOWS and TELEVISION STORE DISPLAYS!!!!"

"As the Bible tells us, in the Book of Matthew, Chapter 25, Verse 40: And the King will answer them 'Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these Bakeries and Hair Salons of mine, you did for me!'"

4 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Can you not post the actual news story? Is he in jail? Did they arrest him? 

the point of him posting that was to show just how much of a threat this truly was, how much of an authentic terrorist event this was being planned as.

your questions have no relevance to what he's trying to point out.

You know that, right?

I think you do............which means you purposely pretend to play stupid and GLOSS OVER his point, and just attempted to make concern troll "questions" to try and move this conversation off on an tangent.

Do you think that works? Given that we've pointed it out just about every single time you've attempted it?

Just now, jehurey said:

the point of him posting that was to show just how much of a threat this truly was, how much of an authentic terrorist event this was being planned as.

your questions have no relevance to what he's trying to point out.

You know that, right?

I think you do............which means you purposely pretend to play stupid and GLOSS OVER his point, and just attempted to make concern troll "questions" to try and move this conversation off on an tangent.

Do you think that works? Given that we've pointed it out just about every single time you've attempted it?

Shut the fuck up.

I'm asking for the full story not a fucking explanation as to why YOU think I'm asking for the story you fucking cunt. 

Just now, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Shut the fuck up.

I'm asking for the full story not a fucking explanation as to why YOU think I'm asking for the story you fucking cunt. 

no, you intentionally asked your stupid questions in an attempt to GLOSS OVER the point he was making.

gee, the authorities know the man's name and list every single thing within the truck.......i wonder if they already caught him, especially when the article sounds like its getting its information off a police report.

I'll ask my question again..............when you don't want to answer somebody and their claim, and pretend to play stupid and ask questions that go off on a tangent.............do you honestly think that works?

If you attempt it again in the future.............do you think I won't be doing this same exact thing?

23 minutes ago, jehurey said:

no, you intentionally asked your stupid questions in an attempt to GLOSS OVER the point he was making.

gee, the authorities know the man's name and list every single thing within the truck.......i wonder if they already caught him, especially when the article sounds like its getting its information off a police report.

I'll ask my question again..............when you don't want to answer somebody and their claim, and pretend to play stupid and ask questions that go off on a tangent.............do you honestly think that works?

If you attempt it again in the future.............do you think I won't be doing this same exact thing?

Your brain is a literal dump truck. 

I want to read the story please. Stop protecting, stop jehureying, stop being a twat. 

1 minute ago, nitric said:

SW activity about to take a nose dive :mjgrin:

There will be one pinned Politics thread that will be in the main forum after inauguration day. Any politics outside that thread is going to be a 24hr ban.

• Upvote 1