Official Elden Ring Thread

1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

Ghostz went from hyping this to "bu bu both consoles suck"

No xflop sucks take the L. Switch doesn't get it and Xflop can't run it. It's PC or PS you little worm. You can't claim this game so now you're trying to rag on it.

oh, I’m still hyping it and will enjoy the benefits of VRR.. something Cows can’t, while their frames fluctuate like a stock. :tom5:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Platinum’d this bitch. Now, I can take a break from gaming  

Thought this was funny. If Ubisoft developed Elden Ring:  

remember the time when GD would say souls games is not his type. just reading his posts is so full of excitement. lol it makes me happy 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Nah, most Switch games still run at 30fps, and Switch isn’t getting Elden Ring…TSHBO lol.

Either way you’ve been owned. You can’t pull a turncoat here and pretend to be a Sheep when you are out here posting as a lemshit most of the time.

30FPS implantation for Nintendo games are fine, why do you think this game is a BOTW clone, lmfao. 

The best game on PS5 and Xbox is a botw clone, think about that. :mj:

either way, enjoy your drops. It’ll be a smooth experience on series X, all thanks to Vrr. :bow:

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

30FPS implantation for Nintendo games are fine, why do you think this game is a BOTW clone, lmfao. 

The best game on PS5 and Xbox is a botw clone, think about that. :mj:

either way, enjoy your drops. It’ll be a smooth experience on series X, all thanks to Vrr. :bow:

Damn he’s having a meltdown now lol :sabu:

From acting like it’s a GOTY exclusive to Xbox to calling it a BOTW clone within the span of a few minutes, this is embarrassing :mickeyj:

6 minutes ago, ghostz said:

oh, I’m still hyping it and will enjoy the benefits of VRR.. something Cows can’t, while their frames fluctuate like a stock. :tom5:

You flip between nintendo and xflop and thibk nobody will notice :lul:

You were telling us all the other day you were going to "own the hermits" by buying the most powerful PC on the market, and yet in the end you settle for the worst version of Elden Ring, a damn near unplayable port it appears. You're tripping up over your own bullshit.

You're done kid.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Damn he’s having a meltdown now lol :sabu:

From acting like it’s a GOTY exclusive to Xbox to calling it a BOTW clone within the span of a few minutes, this is embarrassing :mickeyj:

IGN and GS said it too. :hehe:

Cows downplaying VRR because their console and TVs don’t support it, LOL. It’s more important than 4K :banderoos:

1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

You flip between nintendo and xflop and thibk nobody will notice :lul:

You were telling us all the other day you were going to "own the hermits" by buying the most powerful PC on the market, and yet in the end you settle for the worst version of Elden Ring, a damn near unplayable port it appears. You're tripping up over your own bullshit.

You're done kid.

I will be getting the best PC, tho it won’t be ready by Friday.  :bow:

too bad the game is broke on PC :reg:

Talk about unplayable ! 

Edited by ghostz
57 minutes ago, ghostz said:

IGN and GS said it too. :hehe:

Cows downplaying VRR because their console and TVs don’t support it, LOL. It’s more important than 4K :banderoos:

No one is downplaying the benefits of VRR just saying that your Xbox is still a piece of shit regardless of VRR. People shouldn’t have to spend $2000+ on a TV to get good performance out a console that costs $500 and was claimed to be the most powerful ever.

You are a clown and a constant flip-flopper. Whichever way you flip on this you’ve still be owned. TLHBR and TSHBR, so either way your cheeks are getting clapped :dbry:

Edited by FIREPOWER
3 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

No one is downplaying the benefits of VRR just saying that your Xbox is still a piece of shit regardless of VRR. People shouldn’t have to spend $2000+ on a TV to get good performance out a console that costs $500 and was claimed to be the most powerful ever.

You are a clown and a constant flip-flopper. Whichever way you flip on this you’ve still be owned. TLHBR and TSHBR, so either way your cheeks are getting clapped :dbry:

I mean there are plenty of reasons to own a good tv. I didn’t buy it for VRR retard. Thats like saying you shouldn’t need to buy a good tv to have perfect blacks, but ya do. 

sorry you don’t have one lmao. Vrr would be very helpful on PS5 bc there are drops all over the place unless you’re looking straight down lmfao. 

Edited by ghostz
Just now, ghostz said:

I mean there are plenty of reasons to own a good tv. I didn’t buy it for VRR retard. Thats like saying you shouldn’t need to buy a good tv to have perfect blacks,  it ya do. 

sorry you don’t have one lmao. Vrr would be very helpful on PS5 bc there are drops all over the place unless you’re looking straight down lmfao. 

Plenty of reasons to own a good TV I agree but not many reasons to own a ShitBox :aitch:.

Either way you still get raped. It doesn’t have the best version of console multiplats and it still lacks exclusives worth a damn lol. 

You can’t wriggle out of this you retard  :pavarotti:

3 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Plenty of reasons to own a good TV I agree but not many reasons to own a ShitBox :aitch:.

Either way you still get raped. It doesn’t have the best version of console multiplats and it still lacks exclusives worth a damn lol. 

You can’t wriggle out of this you retard  :pavarotti:

Wait til the results of that day 1 patch are released :reg:

3 hours ago, ghostz said:

From told all reviewers not to discuss performance until the day 1 patch, so there’s your answer 

So the reviewers for the PC version are slapping 9s and 10s on a game that potentially has major technical issues which seems completely disingenuous. At least leave it unscored until release day, and then put in a final score after testing the patch.

9 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

So the reviewers for the PC version are slapping 9s and 10s on a game that potentially has major technical issues which seems completely disingenuous. At least leave it unscored until release day, and then put in a final score after testing the patch.

I don’t disagree with this either

• -GD-X★ changed the title to Official Elden Ring Thread