Official Elden Ring Thread

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

DF recommended the PS4 version running on PS5 of the game to ANYONE who wants a locked 60fps but still said the PS5 version looks and runs better than the Series L version.

Don't even try to twist their words you stupid lemshit :mj:

no, Df authors chose the Xbox version over either ps version and said PS5’s frame rate is a complete mess :D 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Platinum’d this bitch. Now, I can take a break from gaming  

Thought this was funny. If Ubisoft developed Elden Ring:  

remember the time when GD would say souls games is not his type. just reading his posts is so full of excitement. lol it makes me happy 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

no, Df authors chose the Xbox version over either ps version and said PS5’s frame rate is a complete mess :D 

Actually they didn't. It was only John that chose the Series L version with VRR for his personal playthrough not DF.

The DF article was very clear recommending the locked 60fps PS4 version of the game running on PS5 to anyone looking for stable performance.

The Xbox version looked and ran worse all around, the VRR band-aid didn't solve its issues only made them more tolerable :kaz:

Edited by FIREPOWER
43 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Actually they didn't. It was only John that chose the Series L version with VRR for his personal playthrough not DF.

The DF article was very clear recommending the locked 60fps PS4 version of the game running on PS5 to anyone looking for stable performance.

The Xbox version looked and ran worse all around, the VRR band-aid didn't solve its issues only made them more tolerable :kaz:

John is a senior writer and the only one who declared what they chose to play on personally. 

The smoothest, next gen experience is on Xbox. Sorry, pal. 

27 minutes ago, ghostz said:

John is a senior writer and the only one who declared what they chose to play on personally. 

The smoothest, next gen experience is on Xbox. Sorry, pal. 

The smoothest 40fps experience is on LBox is what you mean. In every way possible the ShitBox version runs and looks worse than the PS5 version of the game and your mental gymnastics and word twisting doesn’t change this fact :cruise:

789AE0A5-FEB9-4BE5-B67E-918270158B89.jpeg

7 hours ago, ghostz said:

Smooth as butter. No judder at all and don’t even notice the drops because of it. 

im already past the horse area, maybe it gets worse later. 

No, people notice a game refreshing at 45 fps versus one that has higher framerates.

You just have no judder, but you clearly have lower framerates.  This simply isn't up for debate. You do not picture smoother framerates, because there are no more frames to make it run smoother.

39 minutes ago, ghostz said:

John is a senior writer

Sorry, John isn't Digital Foundry. He is just one member.

The article, that YOU POSTED, makes it very clear.

And John also isn't the technical writer for performing tech breakdown of games.

You are now trying to run away from the article that is authored by all four members of Digital Foundry.

Too bad, that's not going to happen.

On 2022-02-23 at 4:22 PM, ghostz said:

oh look, even IGN mentioned how BOTW spawned this game within a minute. @kaz doesn’t it suck to always be wrong? Gamespot review is “death of the wild” lmfao you fucking moronnnn

:kaz:

bruh i come here after a few days and there are like 4 pms from you in this thread @me and I have absolutely no fucking idea why??

I'm not playing elden ring? just gonna look up the other three @me's now lol

• Geese 1
On 2022-02-23 at 11:07 PM, ghostz said:

This, 100%. BOTW paved the way for this masterpiece. 

@kaz

???? 

is it because I somehwere mentioned that zelda was an influence for souls games? BECAUSE IT IS. I'm not sarcastic about it, and nobody who loves souls games denies it. 

souls games legit based off OOT IN MANY ASPECTS

• Geese 1
On 2022-02-24 at 4:01 PM, ghostz said:

No need to reply Jerry just reminding @kaz how fucking idiotic he is 

again i have no fucking idea what the fuck you are talking about, please remind me of it why you are so upset? lmfao

• Geese 1
On 2022-02-24 at 4:09 PM, ghostz said:

I’ve been saying ER is heavily inspired by BOTW for years and kaz always denied it. I’ve tagged him in several posts since yesterday confirming their similarities 

@kaz

but if you want to think I’m hot sauce, feel free, but maybe you should get some sleep since you’ve been posting since 530 am your time lmfao. 

what the fuck are you even talking about? :D   "I denied it" :D  you fucking clown can't reach farther up your anus than that 

man, you have some major issues here, you got the wrong guy or some shit :dead:   

it looks really cool, i got some complaints from my guys because of the open world leading nowhere and I can imagine it. what i always liked about souls games was the exploration part because it's always worth your time, I fear the sheer vastness of the map fucks up that sense of meaningful exploration.

but I still haven't played bloodborne yet, this is where I stopped so I'm not even allowed to say anything :D   but i'm looking forward to all this, someday :wow:

Edited by kaz

25 minutes ago, kaz said:

what the fuck are you even talking about? :D   "I denied it" :D  you fucking clown can't reach farther up your anus than that 

man, you have some major issues here, you got the wrong guy or some shit :dead:   

One of many examples, imma remind you about it forever 

• Confused 1
45 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sorry, John isn't Digital Foundry. He is just one member.

The article, that YOU POSTED, makes it very clear.

And John also isn't the technical writer for performing tech breakdown of games.

You are now trying to run away from the article that is authored by all four members of Digital Foundry.

Too bad, that's not going to happen.

John and I have similar tastes. You enjoy inferior products tho, so makes sense why you’d argue against John… LOL. 

57 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

The smoothest 40fps experience is on LBox is what you mean. In every way possible the ShitBox version runs and looks worse than the PS5 version of the game and your mental gymnastics and word twisting doesn’t change this fact :cruise:

789AE0A5-FEB9-4BE5-B67E-918270158B89.jpeg

Take it up with John from DH, bro. Or take up HFD up with Vincent, man. Not my fault they shit on PS5, lol. 

Just now, ghostz said:

John and I have similar tastes.

Take it up with Digital Foundry.

You admitting your man-love with some chubby ponytail guy isn't really my problem.

Digital Foundry has DECLARED that PS4 on PS5 experience is the best one.

Take it up with them, if you have a problem with it.

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Take it up with John from DH, bro.

No, Digital Foundry has said that PS4 on PS5 is the best experience.

Take it up with Digital Foundry.

You can have your OPINION..............but its just your opinion.

Its not the universally recognized observation from a credible source.