Official Elden Ring Thread

I was starting to get impatient because I feel like the Spirit bell and ability to craft would be very useful so I looked them up. I legit cannot believe BOTH of them were gotten from the same area.....right in front of where you first start the game :D I managed to completely miss that church in over 10 hours of gameplay. Maybe From should have done something to nudge people towards that locale because Its very easy to miss, especially if you're trying to avoid the knight thats right in front of it.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Platinum’d this bitch. Now, I can take a break from gaming  

Thought this was funny. If Ubisoft developed Elden Ring:  

remember the time when GD would say souls games is not his type. just reading his posts is so full of excitement. lol it makes me happy 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

I was starting to get impatient because I feel like the Spirit bell and ability to craft would be very useful so I looked them up. I legit cannot believe BOTH of them were gotten from the same area.....right in front of where you first start the game :D I managed to completely miss that church in over 10 hours of gameplay. Maybe From should have done something to nudge people towards that locale because Its very easy to miss, especially if you're trying to avoid the knight thats right in front of it.

I mean it’s directly in front of you lol

9 hours ago, Ramza said:

Mounted combat makes every open world encounter really easy to manage. I find the game rely too much on that. It's fun but the combat is at it's best when on foot. 

as far as I know you are not required to do mounted combat at all. just do on foot combat

3 minutes ago, kaz said:

as far as I know you are not required to do mounted combat at all. just do on foot combat

Sure but you can tell which fights you are supposed to use the mount. I'm not gonna risk doing something 10x harder just to kill those giants or mounted enemies.

29 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Maybe I can finally kill margit now that I have the bell and can distract him with the ashes

Margit is really easy with wolves. 

im still stuck on godrick but I haven’t even attempted him in a day or so. Went up like 15 levels while exploring deeeeep and as far as I could go in the game. Gonna whoop him up later 

• aitch 1

I don’t believe I can get into the final one or two areas just yet but having explored what feels like a lot (but also very little) .. just wild, this game is something else. The atmosphere is absolutely incredible and some insane vistas that look like game art.  I also love finding ways to cheese the enemies :D 

Edited by ghostz
  • Like 1

It's crazy how much there is to explore, the amount of content and how they managed to put it all together in a beautifully connected world. And from the looks of It I barely scratched the surface? 🤯

I'd be totally fine if this was the last game I ever played

Edited by bhytre
  • aitch 1

^Probably not if you take into account the older Souls games but who knows

I was exploring the map and stumbled upon an incredible, dreamlike entry point. This game is MUCH bigger than you can imagine holy shit :D

Edited by bhytre
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, bhytre said:

^Probably not if you take into account the older Souls games but who knows

I was exploring the map and stumbled upon an incredible, dreamlike entry point. This game is MUCH bigger than you can imagine holy shit :D

I think I know the one you're talking about.  If so.. yea, it's ridiculous how much more there is than meets the eye.

*goes down... and down... and down... and down.. and HOLY SHIT... and down.. and down*

Elden Ring :love: 

• aitch 1