Official Elden Ring Thread

anyone main blood loss weapons? Apparently they don't do much damage with each individual hit, but when you build up the blood loss and it reaches its max level on enemies, they take a HUGE amount of damage. Seems like it would be very useful for bosses.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Platinum’d this bitch. Now, I can take a break from gaming  

Thought this was funny. If Ubisoft developed Elden Ring:  

remember the time when GD would say souls games is not his type. just reading his posts is so full of excitement. lol it makes me happy 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Snowman said:

Have you found a spell called Rock Sling? Shoots 3 solid sized rocks at enemies, it's a slower casting spell but they pack a nice punch and can easily stun too. And since Meteorite Staff boosts gravity spells, it goes pretty well with it.

I believe it's in the Caelid swamp area too, but I was hella tired last night and might be wrong lol.

I have! Pretty good but it seems to miss a lot which is annoying. I have the bloodhound fang +5, it’s deadly. Level 64 I think. Haven’t even beat the boss after Godrick yet (or tried) but I’ve explored so much, all the way up to the: 

Spoiler

Capital. After I got the medallion  I went exploring… man this game is beautiful 

Slayed countless optional bosses. 35 hours in and it’s been a wild ride,  but starting to get a little burnt out. 

Edited by ghostz
3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

anyone main blood loss weapons? Apparently they don't do much damage with each individual hit, but when you build up the blood loss and it reaches its max level on enemies, they take a HUGE amount of damage. Seems like it would be very useful for bosses.

Yeah I’ve had hits over 13k worth of damage 

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Are you using that Red Claw looking one from the invader dude in the river? Im considering spec-ing towards it, but I need more arcane.

i was just using a regularly old thrusting sword with +4 /blood ash of war and farmed some down dragon that netted me 75k. That’s where I really noticed it 

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, ghostz said:

There are certain talismans that increase your carry load incase you ever wanna rock it. Can’t recommend it enough!

That actually sounds really effective for a talisman. The ones i've found so far all have minor effects that don't make much of a difference.

13 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Blood loss actually works really well in this game, I shredded some enemies and boss fights that were giving me trouble

That dagger you mentioned is really nice and you can shoot blood damage from a distance with its special 

The flail I found has 50 base blood  damage but you can also use one of those consumables that adds blood damage to your weapon on top of it (doesn't work on the dagger):dame: 

Edited by bhytre
Just now, -GD-X said:

damn, and you are good at these games. it's posts like these that scare me off from From titles lol.

Don't let it scare you haha Even if I had to stop now then I would have already gotten more out of the game than so many others. 25+ bosses defeated so far and like 35h in. Plus I've just decided to explore elsewhere for now. 

Also a major part is because I've been building a pure melee build and it seems most ppl are using spells at range to beat him which I have hardly touched at all. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, madmaltese said:

Don't let it scare you haha Even if I had to stop now then I would have already gotten more out of the game than so many others. 25+ bosses defeated so far and like 35h in. Plus I've just decided to explore elsewhere for now. 

Also a major part is because I've been building a pure melee build and it seems most ppl are using spells at range to beat him which I have hardly touched at all. 

damn, the level of freedom in this game seems unparalleled. i may just get it tonight and go back and forth between ER and GT7. i'll just have to take my time and learn the ropes. total From noob (the last one i played was bloodborne and i stopped after several hours).

Just now, -GD-X said:

damn, the level of freedom in this game seems unparalleled. i may just get it onight and go back and forth between ER and GT7. i'll just have to take my time and learn the ropes. total From noob (the last one i played was bloodborne and i stopped after several hours).

After spending more time with ER I would defs say it is definitely the most noob friendly Souls game. Fast travel points everywhere, very easy to regather lost souls upon death  (runes in this game), can always just level up, never really get stuck on 1 boss, etc. 

3 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

damn, the level of freedom in this game seems unparalleled. i may just get it tonight and go back and forth between ER and GT7. i'll just have to take my time and learn the ropes. total From noob (the last one i played was bloodborne and i stopped after several hours).

Lol I’d love to see you go back and forth. Er demands your attention 

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

After spending more time with ER I would defs say it is definitely the most noob friendly Souls game. Fast travel points everywhere, very easy to regather lost souls upon death  (runes in this game), can always just level up, never really get stuck on 1 boss, etc. 

Outside of the bosses you can literally just run by anything also 

Just now, ghostz said:

Lol I’d love to see you go back and forth. Er demands your attention 

er would be for when i'm attentive. gt would be more for when i want to relax. racing sims calm me.