• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Platinum’d this bitch. Now, I can take a break from gaming  

Thought this was funny. If Ubisoft developed Elden Ring:  

remember the time when GD would say souls games is not his type. just reading his posts is so full of excitement. lol it makes me happy 

Posted Images

Yeah this game is officially top 5 oat for me. 

As I was going through Lumaria part of me was thinking “this is great but I still think Bloodborne is better”. I found that are a little empty, especially compared to Limgrave. But my god does this game really pick up steam the second half of the game. Just banger after banger of zones/levels. The [spoiler]Volcano Manor and Capital[/spoiler] in particular are easily some of Froms best work. Sublime level design, art, enemies, bosses, etc. Now I’m in the mountains and it seems great too. Feels like I’m nearing the end and I already can’t wait to start again. 

fire area spoiler

[spoiler]the fact that volcano manor has an entirely skippable and absolutely giant back area is crazy[/spoiler]

can’t wait to see what from does next. I personally don’t want them to abandon the more linear souls games completely. Wouldn’t mind seeing them do another of those as a stop gap to the next open world experience. 

Edited by Casual
  • aitch 2
8 hours ago, ghostz said:

What’s the gravity used for? I have a bunch of chunks & stuff but have no clue what it’s used for 

Haven't used them, but basically just mini bombs that use your FP, they might pull smaller enemies closer. Dunno tho. 

Found 2 katanas that are perfect for my build, both were in Caelid. One in a chest, the other got from beating a dragon in a cave. Was looking for something new besides Twinblades, which I have used since beginning of the game. 

Also beat every tree boss so far from Caelid to the Volcano place. One of the ones in Caelid, it was the one on the right side, dropped 91k Runes. Then I beat every dragon except 2, the black one on the bridge in Caelid and one near the Capitol.

And I guess I missed Radahn or whatever his name is, tried facing him tonight, but after 9 hours of just playing Elden Ring I was too tired for his ass. I kept getting 2 pieced, definitely a boss I'll come back to when I'm fully awake lmao

GridArt_20220306_034022401.jpg

Edited by Snowman

Now that I found those katanas I can start leveling Dex up more. TwinBlades were nice and fun but since I wasn't going for my usual strength build, I had been kinda unlucky finding a fun weapon to main.

My stats so far and that Meteorite Staff still going strong, but it's about that time I'll be able to use even better ones :smoke:

17f5e601c4154-e414c70ee97dc06ee64c0e78919beadd1ab709b3-86_message_421518223562895_1646555560792~2.jpg

Spoiler

Also found out the Moonlight Greatsword is in this game. Just gotta do a long ass quest, the Ranni(?) one. 

Was looking up something completely different cuz I was missing an item for an area and I guess it's a part of that quest, and at the very end of it, is Moonlight Greatsword.

Best thing is it goes well with my build and I'll be able to main it :lawd:

Elden Ring just reached its new highest concurrent players record in it's second weekend on the market.

FNGJIHSXEAYjGf_?format=jpg&name=large

Usually the first weekend is the peak for a game.. but this just shows you how it's continually growing.

SteamSpy also now has the PC version over 10M copies sold.

121.png

Absolutely insane.  That's in just a bit over a week on the market too.  I wonder what Playstation and Xbox sales are like?  The game has probably sold over 20M copies... in the first week... WTF?! lol

Edited by Remij
  • aitch 2
33 minutes ago, Remij said:

Elden Ring just reached its new highest concurrent players record in it's second weekend on the market.

FNGJIHSXEAYjGf_?format=jpg&name=large

Usually the first weekend is the peak for a game.. but this just shows you how it's continually growing.

SteamSpy also now has the PC version over 10M copies sold.

121.png

Absolutely insane.  That's in just a bit over a week on the market too.  I wonder what Playstation and Xbox sales are like?  The game has probably sold over 20M copies... in the first week... WTF?! lol

I really wanna see all numbers, I bet we have easily 4 million online playing 

3 hours ago, ghostz said:

Does anyone have the sword of night and flame or whayever? Wondering if it’s worth spending like 200k gems to get my faith to 24

I found that too, but my Faith is only at 6, so I'm unable to even use it

13 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

After nearly 30 hours, im only now about to start my 2nd dungeon (the Academy). I just leveled up my INT enough to use the meterorite staff + rock sling spell, so im feeling pretty confident.

In narrow places use other spells, but wide up areas and especially against bigger foes, Rock Sling does well. It's saved my ass countless times. The slower casting time and how it stops you in its tracks can leave you wide open to attack, so you'll have to time attacks, especially against more aggro enemies. But because it can stagger means you get times where you can flask up easily or go for more dmg 

• Like 1

Got a new Gravity spell, Meteorite, you can tap it once for 3 meteors or you can charge it and it'll continue using all your FP for big AoE.

Combined with a Crystal tear that eliminates all FP usage for 10s and I'm able to do 18s of meteorites with dumb AoE dmg :love:

17f614f93b547-e414c70ee97dc06ee64c0e78919beadd1ab709b3-86_message_421530873982708_1646604976494~2.jpg

GridArt_20220306_172517623.jpg

Tried it on the black dragon on the bridge on Caelid, was able to get him half health with that alone. Though I died after he flew up and hit me with his fire, but the dmg was :whew:

Meteorite is broken. Beat that huge Gargoyle with the Axe and sword in Caelid. Kinda cheesed by hiding in the building to flask up but I would go back out there and fight him at least. :smoke:

17f6162030017-8e0ee37f936bdb19a36e3091d56868dbee4c71ec-30_message_421531196098567_1646606234760.jpg