• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Platinum’d this bitch. Now, I can take a break from gaming  

Thought this was funny. If Ubisoft developed Elden Ring:  

remember the time when GD would say souls games is not his type. just reading his posts is so full of excitement. lol it makes me happy 

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, Sabo said:

I'm disappointed with the game so far. Was really hoping for something different but instead just got something very familiar. 

I don't disagree. Im having a good time with the game but im surprised at how many quality of features its still lacks for a 2022 open world RPG. Stuff like no backstab prompt and still not being able to compare equipment at the merchant with what you currently have equipped is honestly kind of baffling. Any other modern game would have been laughed at for lacking those kind of things.

Made it through Castle Morne but getting absolutely destroyed by the boss on the couple of times I tried. The exploration is so good. I will say the hit detection isn’t the best. Why after a backstab can’t you hit them when they’re down? Also, the lock-on is atrocious at times. It’s almost like it purposefully chooses the wrong enemy every time. 

7 hours ago, ghostz said:

I wish there were horse upgrades 

whay does altering the clothing even do?

Raises defence and looks cool but mobility and shields are way more important. Which is why you'll often see good players half naked

8 hours ago, Ike said:

Made it through Castle Morne but getting absolutely destroyed by the boss on the couple of times I tried. The exploration is so good. I will say the hit detection isn’t the best. Why after a backstab can’t you hit them when they’re down? Also, the lock-on is atrocious at times. It’s almost like it purposefully chooses the wrong enemy every time. 

Just go explore and level up. You’ll come back and kill the boss in a few swipes

Just now, ghostz said:

Wtf?!??! Lmao did you play all night? :D 

Nah. I got that in a few hours. I kept respawning the boulder near Lenne's Rise Site of Grace. It gives you like 1,800 runes each time.