Official Elden Ring Thread

I wasn't in the mood at all for the Capital, so I didn't explore it at all.

Spoiler

I did beat the smol mini bosses inside, the Erdtree, the spear Crucible Knight, and one other boss type enemy.

So I'll have to go back and explore that whole region, but not right now lol

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Platinum’d this bitch. Now, I can take a break from gaming  

Thought this was funny. If Ubisoft developed Elden Ring:  

remember the time when GD would say souls games is not his type. just reading his posts is so full of excitement. lol it makes me happy 

Posted Images

8 hours ago, ghostz said:

So I just went to the Castle in the Caelid for the first time, but it was completely dead? The teleporters right outside toon me directly to the boss?

Is it a Gargoyle with an axe on his back? If so, then yeah, you get teleported there.

89 hours in, lvl 103, still have 1 last section to unlock

Spoiler

, upper part of the snowy Mountain

...well plus 

Spoiler

2 or 3 sections underground. So far I've only been in 2 of the undergrounds, technically 3, but the Belfire Tower that transported to the Eternal City was a dead end, I couldn't get to the other section.

And really 12 or so of those hours were either helping my homies in co-op or PvPing. 

A dialogue log and full co-op would be welcomed, but really besides that I haven't had any complaints. 

By far the greatest open world game of all time, FROM are the GOATs :king:

9 minutes ago, bhytre said:

I hate my playstyle, I always feel the need to search every nook and cranny like I'm spotting for landmines, it will take me forever to finish this game :deadkoolaid:

I feel this, because I just finally beat Radahn last night after putting it off for a long ass time haha.  There's too much to see and explore and I feel like I'm missing out on something if I don't try to check everything.

I think I'm a bit overleveled now.

22 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

so, i have been using the meteorite staff and rock sling for most of my magical attacks. what would be the best combo to go with as i get stronger?

Do you have the glintstone pebble sorcery? I think that’s a great compliment to the rock sling because it’s faster so it’s better for quick enemies who can close the distance easily. That’s the type of build I’ve been focusing on, though I haven’t used a lot of the other sorceries because my INT isn’t high enough.

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Do you have the glintstone pebble sorcery? I think that’s a great compliment to the rock sling because it’s faster so it’s better for quick enemies who can close the distance easily. That’s the type of build I’ve been focusing on, though I haven’t used a lot of the other sorceries because my INT isn’t high enough.

ha! i've been going back and forth between the two, depending on the enemy.

Just now, Hot Sauce said:

Haven't had the time to play it. Been busy and don't have more than an hour or two a day and I don't want to play the game like that. 

smart. if i play for an hour or two, i can't stop playing...or i'll keep thinking about it. 4 or 5 hour plays - minimum. just hit 25 this morning.

• Haha 1

Just finished.

What a damn ride. Finished at level 157 and 77 hours. I looked through the achievements I missed and it looks like I missed an optional boss somewhere, ah well. Got the rest. Easily one of the best games I've ever played, not sure exactly where it'll fall, but certainly top 10.

Can't wait to do it all again.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Casual said:

Just finished.

What a damn ride. Finished at level 157 and 77 hours. I looked through the achievements I missed and it looks like I missed an optional boss somewhere, ah well. Got the rest. Easily one of the best games I've ever played, not sure exactly where it'll fall, but certainly top 10.

Can't wait to do it all again.

Beast! Good stuff man!

• Like 1