Official Elden Ring Thread

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

Nah I have put like zero effort into armor at all tbh. I have a special helmet that gives me +6 intelligence otherwise I’m just wearing random shit. I don’t even have shoes or arm armor bc my endurance is still only 12 (I’m level 110 or so?) 

damn son. are you a str build?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Platinum’d this bitch. Now, I can take a break from gaming  

Thought this was funny. If Ubisoft developed Elden Ring:  

remember the time when GD would say souls games is not his type. just reading his posts is so full of excitement. lol it makes me happy 

Posted Images

rofl you guys are already over lvl 100 I'm still at 60 :tom:

I spent most of my runes on upgrading my weapons, STR/Faith build  :reg: 

16 hours ago, Remij said:

I've hit multiple walls really.  But then I venture off and either find something completely new to do, or I head back to places I've been to finish up some things I left undone.   It's dumb really.  Having the "I want to see it all" mentality with this game is almost draining in a way.  But fuck it.. it's just soo good I can't help it.  After Radahn I got majorly sidetracked and was doing other stuff for hours and hours.  I literally forgot what I should even be doing anymore.  Luckily I stumbled upon something which reminded me, and then I pushed ahead and got over the wall, so-to-speak.

That's one of the things I LOVE about this game.  I'm not feeling like I'm dragging it on by veering off the path and spending hours potentially not "progressing" the game... I'm doing other stuff and it's interesting stuff.  I want to keep seeing new things and "finishing off" old things because it quite literally feels so good in this game to do so.

I've got a few different weapons I use depending on what types of enemies I'm facing.

Best part for me, the exploration. You don't have to follow the script and when you go off wandering and exploring you get rewarded with new discoveries, caves, bosses, abandoned churches, weapons and forts and you can get lost for hours doing this. The sense of adventure is unparalleled, SOTC on steroids  :aitch:

Edited by bhytre
  • Upvote 1
  • aitch 2
11 minutes ago, bhytre said:

rofl you guys are already over lvl 100 I'm still at 60 :tom:

I spent most of my runes on upgrading my weapons, STR/Faith build  :reg: 

Best part for me, the exploration. You don't have to follow the script and when you go off wandering and exploring you get rewarded with new discoveries, caves, bosses, abandoned churches, weapons and forts and you can get lost for hours doing this. The sense of adventure is unparalleled, SOTC on steroids  :aitch:

i'm at 140 :mj: but they are spaced out, so i don't feel locked to one play style (though, incantations :wow2:). and yes! i absolutely love the exploration. i only started doing the main bosses a couple of days ago. before that, i was learning the flow of things, and exploring any area i could get to without having to defeat a main boss.

• aitch 1

Just finished getting the Platinum. All three endings were pretty unsatisfying. The 3rd would get my pick as the best even though it's the bad ending and that's only because of how wild it gets. Apparently there's like 4 different variations of the 1st ending but I haven't seen them. I do have the requirements met to view them but I just don't care enough to see them.

The 2nd ending is supposedly the best but that shit seemed like a bad ending to me. Apparently shit got lost in translation though so the original intent is missing.

Haven't posted in a few days, but I just beat Malenia and Jesussssss, definitely one of the toughest bosses I've ever faced. She had me malding bad. 

Amazing fight though, and while I hated her 

Spoiler

healing mechanic and her constant one shots during the fight

It made her a fun boss. Had to level multiple weapons and I was about to respec just for her fight.

@Remij haven't had the time to respond to ya yet, but I deeply appreciated what you wrote and I'll respond back later tonight :-*

138 hours in and still on my first playthrough but 20+ hours of that were helping a friend. Don't really have much more to do judging from 2 friends that have the Plat.

lvl 150, this is with anything boosting my stats, so no Tailsmans or headpiece. Think I'm going to stay at 150 and it'll be my last lvl. 

17f902a9e1795-8e0ee37f936bdb19a36e3091d56868dbee4c71ec-30_message_421730209541967_1647383631023.jpg

On 2022-03-13 at 7:05 PM, Sabo said:

Well, I'm near the end of the game and I am going to be honest- I don't care too much for Elden Ring. I think out of all the Soulsborne games, Elden Ring is the worst one.

Controversial take for sure but I just don't think this is a good game. Its a solid game but its definitely not this revolutionary title people are making it out to be. I'd give it a 7. The only thing Elden Ring has been consistent with is disappointing me. 

Damn, that's sad to hear. What are some of the bigger disappointments for ya?

On 2022-03-14 at 7:37 PM, Twinblade said:

What spells did you use? The rock sling and glintstone pebble are my main spells and neither has much range. I think I might try GD's method and use the rotten breath incantation.

Can confirm rotten breath was the way to go. Had my homie come in and use it, he's the one boss I needed help in. I stayed back summoning the NPC summons and helped throw some rock slings on his ass, while he was rotting away. 

Cheated him but meh, I wasn't in the mood for him last week lmao

6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Caelid/Dragonborrow are just ridiculous areas. Even the caves (which typically have the easiest bosses/encounters) are brutal here. Between this area and Radahn i've made almost no progress lately.

Yeah, some of those caves were hell....looking at you, Sellia Crystal Tunnel and a couple others... The regular enemies had attacks that could basically one shot ya and then the boss areas were small as hell with bosses that can do some serious AoE

2 hours ago, ghostz said:

Steamrolled morgott first try without even getting hit :will:

My mimic took all of the hits. I blasted margott while he was distracted by it. Mimic is, hands down, the best ashes I’ve used. 

• aitch 1
14 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

My mimic took all of the hits. I blasted margott while he was distracted by it. Mimic is, hands down, the best ashes I’ve used. 

Yeah, I somehow missed the Mimic Ash during my exploring, but for the Malenia fight I had to look up where it was and got it to +10. It's insane how OP it is. Able to use whatever the weapons you have equipped, along with any spells, and able to flask up. :whew: