Official Elden Ring Thread

I had been using this legendary ash and it's been doing me well, while the dmg ain't so good, it has a huge HP pool, using a great shield, and does that teleport thing, so it makes for a great meat sponge. It's tanked some heavy bosses even during second phases 

17f9062057784-e414c70ee97dc06ee64c0e78919beadd1ab709b3-86_message_421733057011905_1647394753952.jpg

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Platinum’d this bitch. Now, I can take a break from gaming  

Thought this was funny. If Ubisoft developed Elden Ring:  

remember the time when GD would say souls games is not his type. just reading his posts is so full of excitement. lol it makes me happy 

Posted Images

Also found a new Meteorite spell and everyone online is all about Comet Azur right now and while it's badass, my go to is this one. Doesn't have the range, but it melts the big bois :smoke:

17f906246811-e414c70ee97dc06ee64c0e78919beadd1ab709b3-86_message_421733058965523_1647394761584.jpg

8 hours ago, -GD-X said:

i'm at 140 :mj: but they are spaced out, so i don't feel locked to one play style (though, incantations :wow2:). and yes! i absolutely love the exploration. i only started doing the main bosses a couple of days ago. before that, i was learning the flow of things, and exploring any area i could get to without having to defeat a main boss.

Lmao how much rune grinding did you do

Im only 60 or so

4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Nah I didn't bother today. I just focused on exploring more of the Caelid area.

If you need any help with him lemme know!

And Caelid has a lot to explore, yesterday I found 2 new caves and today I found a small castle I had never been in and another cave. I thought I had basically been to everything in this area and beat it all, but I guess not lmao

1 hour ago, Voidler said:

Lmao how much rune grinding did you do

Im only 60 or so

Most came from grinding. But I found a spot that gives 3 million an hour. So, I maybe grinded for 3 hours? 

• Like 1

Yeah, you can level up hella easily just beating bosses, whether it's open world or main ones, there's been 3-5 dragons that have given me 100k+ each. A few Erdtrees were close to 100k, think they were 80-90k.

There was an Underground boss that gave me 500k, Malenia also gave me 480k. 

They seem to give Runes away like crazy. I got to 150 with doing Rune runs. I'll be using the Runes I get now on Stones and weapons

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Snowman said:

Yeah, you can level up hella easily just beating bosses, whether it's open world or main ones, there's been 3-5 dragons that have given me 100k+ each. A few Erdtrees were close to 100k, think they were 80-90k.

There was an Underground boss that gave me 500k, Malenia also gave me 480k. 

They seem to give Runes away like crazy. I got to 150 with doing Rune runs. I'll be using the Runes I get now on Stones and weapons

It’s crazy. 2 weeks ago, if you would have told me I’d get obsessed with this game, I would have laughed. It’s crazy how much has changed. 

2 hours ago, Snowman said:

Haven't posted in a few days, but I just beat Malenia and Jesussssss, definitely one of the toughest bosses I've ever faced. She had me malding bad. 

Amazing fight though, and while I hated her 

Reveal hidden contents

healing mechanic and her constant one shots during the fight

It made her a fun boss. Had to level multiple weapons and I was about to respec just for her fight.

@Remij haven't had the time to respond to ya yet, but I deeply appreciated what you wrote and I'll respond back later tonight :-*

You're welcome.  No prob.  Take it ez.

18 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Is there anyone who doesn't have a Magic/INT focused build? :ben: I definitely understand it though, this game more than any other Souls game really makes ranged combat essential. I couldn't imagine using only melee during some of the tougher fights.

same. i haven't used melee with anything outside of smaller enemies.

On 2022-03-13 at 12:48 PM, -GD-X said:

Do you carry any stuff over or no?

yep! when you do ng+ you keep all your gear, levels, etc. so basically you can just beeline through the game. the bosses do scale up a bit though.

Just now, Casual said:

yep! when you do ng+ you keep all your gear, levels, etc. so basically you can just beeline through the game. the bosses do scale up a bit though.

that's badass! this game has a lot of longevity.

4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

I think I wanna get the mimmick ashes, I’m level 124 and my highest ash is +4 wolves :mj: 

yeah, even level 1 mimic blows away the wolves. i'm going to step back from the bosses and try to max my mimic, sword and just explore more. i've been neglecting some of the newer areas i've dscovered.

• Geese 1
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Is there anyone who doesn't have a Magic/INT focused build? :ben: I definitely understand it though, this game more than any other Souls game really makes ranged combat essential. I couldn't imagine using only melee during some of the tougher fights.

I'll do melee on my next play through 

Im sure you can absolutely clean up if you build tanky enough and grind levels. 

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I was melee only in my playthrough, I used a Quality build (STR/DEX).

My arsenal consisted of nothing but the classic workhorse weapons: Dual Longswords, Claymore, Zweihander, and the Uchigatana.

Switched between weapons depending on the situation. That's the strength of a Quality build, you give up some attack power for flexibility.

• Upvote 1