• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Platinum’d this bitch. Now, I can take a break from gaming  

Thought this was funny. If Ubisoft developed Elden Ring:  

remember the time when GD would say souls games is not his type. just reading his posts is so full of excitement. lol it makes me happy 

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, ghostz said:

@-GD-X have you beat radahn yet? The games gonna be a cake walk for you :D 

Nah, I’ve just been exploring lol. I’ve only killed 2 of the main bosses lol. I’m taking my sweet ass time. I’m 25 hours in.

38 minutes ago, ghostz said:

LMAO !!! You’re the man :D 

you have the same mentality as me, I’ll cheat the game before I let it cheat me 

Hell yeah, bro. I’m playing this game because I just want to see more of this amazing world. The bosses, while cool looking, aren’t terribly important to me. 

Just now, Sublyminal said:

Shhh... i cheat the fuck outta games. I'm fucking with ghostz.  I'm too old to be stressing over how to beat a game.

Same man. My patience is like 0 now. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, -GD-X said:

Same man. My patience is like 0 now. 

20 years ago, I'd have been hulk smashing a controller. Now that I am old and shit, and have kids, I'm over that dumb shit. Plus, I watched my son do it the other day and I was like holy fuck... I used to do that shit. 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Sublyminal said:

20 years ago, I'd have been hulk smashing a controller. Now that I am old and shit, and have kids, I'm over that dumb shit. Plus, I watched my son do it the other day and I was like holy fuck... I used to do that shit. 

Yeah, I’m too old to rage too. That’s hilarious about your son. We’ve all been there :D

Just now, madmaltese said:

Yeah that's awesome man. Whatever makes you enjoy the game bro. That's the beauty about Elden Ring in particular, offers a lot more freedom. 

Truth! I haven’t even bothered with the main arc. I have just been finding shit and learning about stuff. 

• Like 2