• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Platinum’d this bitch. Now, I can take a break from gaming  

Thought this was funny. If Ubisoft developed Elden Ring:  

remember the time when GD would say souls games is not his type. just reading his posts is so full of excitement. lol it makes me happy 

Posted Images

The map in the game is actually pretty smartly designed. It seems kind of small at first, but as you discover new areas the borders expand and little by little it feels like the world is just continually getting larger. Also, I like how points of interest (like ruins or other structures) are clearly legible on it, so it doesn’t always feel like you’re just wandering around aimlessly looking for places to discover.

19 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The map in the game is actually pretty smartly designed. It seems kind of small at first, but as you discover new areas the borders expand and little by little it feels like the world is just continually getting larger. Also, I like how points of interest (like ruins or other structures) are clearly legible on it, so it doesn’t always feel like you’re just wandering around aimlessly looking for places to discover.

Yeah the map is huge. I was like 20+ hours in until I realized there was an area south of where you start. I think you discovered that right away lol. Just funny. 

Edited by ghostz
2 hours ago, -GD-X said:

I put an hour and a half into the boulder exploit and jumped from level 30 to 50. Now, I shall begin the actual game lol. That was getting tiring. 

You’re a fucking animal :kaz:

im hammered and logging on now, I think it’s about the only thing I can do in the game when drunk 

as I say this to …gamedrunk :deadest:

• aitch 1

This game is pretty wild. I’m still so early, but I’m getting the hang of some of the elements, like increasing flasks and upgrading them, along with upgrading swords. I have been mostly going around, just collecting shit and exploring the map. I want to experiment with some spells and I can now summon wolves.

3 hours ago, -GD-X said:

I put an hour and a half into the boulder exploit and jumped from level 30 to 50. Now, I shall begin the actual game lol. That was getting tiring. 

Holy shit :D 

I commend your commitment lol..

56 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

This game is pretty wild. I’m still so early, but I’m getting the hang of some of the elements, like increasing flasks and upgrading them, along with upgrading swords. I have been mostly going around, just collecting shit and exploring the map. I want to experiment with some spells and I can now summon wolves.

Idk your class but YouTube 1) meteorite staff and actually really number 1) bloodhound fang. Best weapon in the game I’ve encountered so far. The two handed left trigger attack is masterful, all I can say. Once you do that, level it up by YouTubing where to find sober smithing stones. Im at a plus six and very little can fuck with me. I will break this game before it breaks me :smugcena:

50 hours in and I still can't get enough, this game is pure crack :smoke:

Beat the Queen of the Full Moon tonight, was lvl 44, first phase was a lil annoying with all the random shit flying / dropping, took about 6 tried to beat her cuz I kept getting one shot on 2nd phase.

Beat the 2 tree bosses in Caelid, one of them gave me 91k Runes, then I defeated that white dragon for another 64k, and after some exploring for Dectus Left Medallion and some more exploring in that northern section, I'm lvl 62 now.

Also beat that Full-grown beast, the boss that looks like a Scorpion Cow, beat him once in that crater and again in some cave in Caelid