Official Elden Ring Thread

Just now, jehurey said:

No, Digital Foundry has said that PS4 on PS5 is the best experience.

Take it up with Digital Foundry.

You can have your OPINION..............but its just your opinion.

Its not the universally recognized observation from a credible source.

2 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

DF recommended the PS4 version of the game running on PS5 to ANYONE who wants a locked 60fps

Seems like you two are arguing different things, you two can fight it out while I play ER in pure smoooothness. 😎

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Platinum’d this bitch. Now, I can take a break from gaming  

Thought this was funny. If Ubisoft developed Elden Ring:  

remember the time when GD would say souls games is not his type. just reading his posts is so full of excitement. lol it makes me happy 

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, ghostz said:

One of many examples, imma remind you about it forever 

??? 

so where's your proof for me denying anything? mutliple times? I have no idea what you are talking about man. you have the wrong guy or are simply insane or some shit like what the fuck

I don't even know who you are aside from loving ninty and I don't care, I like zelda too it just so happens that OOT was the last one  Iplayed and  Ialways said it's a souls influence, my god you are stupid. 

elden ring has nothing to do with BOTW

Edited by kaz
  • dead 1
1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Seems like you two are arguing different things, you two can fight it out while I play ER in pure smoooothness. 😎

No, we're both in agreement that you are wrong, and have now attempted to run away from Digital Foundry.

That's not our problem. Digital Foundry has already made their declaration that the PS4 on PS5 is the best version on console.

So.............your opinion is wrong.

Take it up with DF, if you want.

13 minutes ago, ghostz said:

It really is. :blessed:

@jehurey and @FIREPOWER aren’t even playing the game :mj: 

madmal was clearly talking about his playing on PS5 experience.

So, you aren't even playing the game as good as him.

Y'know, because of Digital Foundry declaring that the best experience will only be found if you play the game on PS5.

• Haha 1
54 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Game is amazing :aitch:

It truly is omfg.

I've got performance pretty sold locked at 45fps.  It's actually pretty playable now.. but obviously not ideal.  Some stutters still every now and then, but I can deal with it for now.

The game itself though... there's no other game out there that matches the sense of discovery as this game, IMO.  Obviously its still really early, but damn... it's addicting as fuck.  I'm gonna be playing this shit all weekend :blessed:

30 minutes ago, jehurey said:

madmal was clearly talking about his playing on PS5 experience.

So, you aren't even playing the game as good as him.

Y'know, because of Digital Foundry declaring that the best experience will only be found if you play the game on PS5.

Dude, fuck off out of this thread with shitposting like this.  Everyone else is playing the game and you're not... so you're not playing the game as good as anybody.

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

playstation or xbox version? somewhat noob-friendly or not really?

PS5. Honestly have no idea what any fuss about any fps shit is lol game is fine performance wise. With that said, I always choose quality 30fps mode for sony first party anyway (playing performance mode here).

Ah yeah...I would not call it noob friendly lol It is literally Dark Souls open world. The more noob friendly thing is that because it is open world, you can't really hit a brick wall, as you can just go explore elsewhere........and possibly hit brick walls there :biggrin: If you haven't liked past Souls games though I can't see you liking this. It still requires all the patience and has the same difficulty of Souls games. 

59 minutes ago, Remij said:

It truly is omfg.

I've got performance pretty sold locked at 45fps.  It's actually pretty playable now.. but obviously not ideal.  Some stutters still every now and then, but I can deal with it for now.

The game itself though... there's no other game out there that matches the sense of discovery as this game, IMO.  Obviously its still really early, but damn... it's addicting as fuck.  I'm gonna be playing this shit all weekend :blessed:

Yeah this is the BotW template done right. You know, actually fill the world with exciting things to discover, not fucking korok seeds lol

The world also seems bloody massive. Currently beat about 5 or so mini bosses and just defeated the first main boss. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

View it in detail. It might have a stat requirement

Nothing shows up in red. Also, I missed the spirit calling bell at the beginning and it’s sold out at the round table. Wtf. 

edit nvm I have it, but nothing summons even with that white icon up

Edited by ghostz