Official Elden Ring Thread

14 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

:sabu: They had to lower the resolution on the Xbox Series L to improve performance with the new patch and it’s still not performing as good as the PS5. What a piece of shit console…TLHBFR :freeman:

Are you seriously trying to boast yourself from that?

The PS5 version looks like shit, lacking shadows and contrast.

It's one big blurb of low contrasted shit.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Platinum’d this bitch. Now, I can take a break from gaming  

Thought this was funny. If Ubisoft developed Elden Ring:  

remember the time when GD would say souls games is not his type. just reading his posts is so full of excitement. lol it makes me happy 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Remij said:

@Substatic

How are you turning off EAC?

Here's the stuff I tried,

Bypass Easy Anti-Cheat

This game uses Easy Anti-Cheat, before using this table you need to disable it first.

There are several ways to do that.

Method #1 (credit StarkSint)

• Disconnect from the internet
  • Go to game folder
  • Launch the app, eldenring.exe
  • Game will load without EAC

Method #2 (Credit orbitaldrop)

Add a file called steam_appid.txt and add "1245620" to it and put it where the Elden Ring.exe is.
Then launch the exe directly, don't launch it through steam.
Elden Ring will disable online but EAC will be disabled.

Method #3 (Credit ndck76)

Create a firewall rule in Windows Defender blocking access to internet for game exe.

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

@RamzaEasy anti cheat

@RemijIts something to do with starting the game offline then going online. Not sure if its a good idea going online with no EAC though, they might ban the accounts?

Also..

GhostzHBR!

Why have I been owned? I was the first person saying it runs in steam deck lol

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Praise the LORD.  :blessed:

The "mixed" steam reviews with everyone complaining about performance definitely got through to them.  I left a scathing review myself :geese: 

Now fix your shit and make the PC version the best version as it should have always been :aitch:

Im not sure their statement is a good sign at all. They danced around and failed to specifically mention the issues people are experiencing and then pivoted to 'make sure you have the latest drivers!'. It sounds like its going to be some time before the PC version is stable.

And LOL at the anti cheat fix. Anybody who does that is asking for trouble. The fact that PC gamers are this desperate for a stable product is kind of sad.

• -GD-X★ changed the title to Official Elden Ring Thread
10 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Im not sure their statement is a good sign at all. They danced around and failed to specifically mention the issues people are experiencing and then pivoted to 'make sure you have the latest drivers!'. It sounds like its going to be some time before the PC version is stable.

And LOL at the anti cheat fix. Anybody who does that is asking for trouble. The fact that PC gamers are this desperate for a stable product is kind of sad.

Acknowledging that there's performance issues at all... is a great sign from FROM/Bamco...

But of course yes, I'm still going to be cautiously optimistic.  I feel like the Steam reviews are what's really getting them to notice.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

I might as well play this on my PS4. :|

Yep.  I had to lock my FPS to 30 just so I could have a consistent experience.

The SteamDB shows they're working on a patch though... although I don't expect the first couple of patches to address the issue.  It'll likely take a while for them to fix.

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

The SteamDB shows they're working on a patch though... although I don't expect the first couple of patches to address the issue.  It'll likely take a while for them to fix.

30 FPS gaming :scared: 

• Sad 1
17 minutes ago, Remij said:

This is why I don't bother with day 1 gaming anymore. No game has me that hyped I can't wait, I'll pick this up later in the year when its fully complete and cheaper.

3 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Are you seriously trying to boast yourself from that?

The PS5 version looks like shit, lacking shadows and contrast.

It's one big blurb of low contrasted shit.

Cry harder. The Xbox version looks worse according to NXGamer and STILL runs like ass, FOH :sabu:

CA338878-A73E-4659-9B1F-7EFA106DDDC4.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

NXGamer :rofl: 

He's working with IGN now and he does way better analysis than DF since he actually catches stuff that they miss.

DF failed to mention the lowered res on the Xbox version of the game with the new patch but he caught that. FOH with your weak damage control :drake:

11 minutes ago, ghostz said:

The Xbox version looks better and has vrr. Lol

:lemming: "The Xbox version looks better and has vRr"

E3YFLgoWYAQQWmC.thumb.jpg.c7902a872c0bb4e74e85be5599553444.jpg

4 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

He's working with IGN now and he does way better analysis than DF since he actually catches stuff that they miss.

DF failed to mention the lowered res on the Xbox version of the game with the new patch but he caught that. FOH with your weak damage control :drake:

E3YFLgoWYAQQWmC.thumb.jpg.c7902a872c0bb4e74e85be5599553444.jpg

DF also said Cows should play the PS4 version, LMAO. Worse graphics. 

4 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:rofl: 

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

DF also said Cows should play the PS4 version, LMAO. Worse graphics. 

DF recommended the PS4 version of the game running on PS5 to ANYONE who wants a locked 60fps but still said the PS5 version looks and runs better than the Series L version.

Don't even try to twist their words you stupid lemshit :mj:

Edited by FIREPOWER