Russia has officially invaded Ukraine

3 hours ago, Cooke said:

Russia is going after areas with majority Russian speaking people. They can barely hold on to that. They have no way of doing the same to other countries unless there is actual support from the people living there. You should actually do a little research on the demographics of eastern Ukraine.  It's not as black and white as you seem to think. 

In Luhansk 70% of the people speak Russian, not Ukrainian. 

In Donetsk 75% speak Russian

If 3 quarters of the population in an area don't even speak the native language then it's hard to have a unified country. Language is a common identity. 

Perhaps when the borders were drawn after the collapse of the USSR they fucked up? 

Seems like you need to do more and better research. The majority of the donbas voted to become independent from the Soviet Union in 1991 just like the rest of Ukraine. There was clearly no mistake made.

W_mrORca8yFDAo8heneu2fBzEuv5cjbMm2GkCMiL

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.youtube.com/@DenysDavydov   This guy posts daily summaries of the main events in the war (He also covered that explosion which was old btw). He's Ukrainian, but he's not afraid t

Wasn't Aza going to Crimea on vacation this month? Well I hope he has a.....blast 

Facts over feelings.

Posted Images

17 hours ago, Cooke said:

Let's blow up the earth cause Ukraine. Hooray, no one wins 😁

So if Putin made a video stating he wanted half of Canada or he would nuke the entire country what would you do? Like, you're a pretty shitty selfish person, so I get you're like let him have Ukraine. But at what point do you draw a line? 

17 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

So if Putin made a video stating he wanted half of Canada or he would nuke the entire country what would you do? Like, you're a pretty shitty selfish person, so I get you're like let him have Ukraine. But at what point do you draw a line? 

He wouldn't do that. He has no reason to. 

And yeah I'm shitty for not wanting us all to die. 

3 hours ago, lynux3 said:

Good summary for the last six months ending Sept. 10th.

I love that channel for the historic battles, but I avoided all the Ukraine stuff, I should get to it.

• Upvote 1

Man fuck Iran. These Kamikaze drones are becoming a real problem. They're small and archaic and are valued at just $20K but are still doing a lot of damage when sent out in swarms.

They're not even used against any military targets, they're indiscriminately launched against cities to terrorize civilian populations and take out infrastructure. Ukraine is also forced to use up a lot of valuable air defense assets to take them out. Wasting missiles that cost upwards of $100K or more to take out $20K drones is not feasible in the long run.

I know there's a lot of anti-drone tech and weaponry currently in the testing phase, I think its time to get some of that to Ukraine.

35 minutes ago, Ramza said:

No one is saying that it does. 

you're clearly trying to downplay the party most responsible.

Its Putin, plain and simple.

He is trying to cling onto power.

He's even broken or circumvented HIS OWN COUNTRY'S LAWS to stay in power.........he purposely had his second-in-command serve a term as Russia's president, so that he can get around their law about consecutive terms.

And now, in order for him to remain in power.........he has to invade other countries for their resources.

There's only ONE EXPLANATION, and its quite simple.

Somebody who shouldn't be in power anymore, and should've stepped aside and retired over a decade ago.........is still clinging onto power is and willing to kill people and commit atrocities against other countries to still stay in power.

That is nobody elses fault besides the one guy.

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

you're clearly trying to downplay the party most responsible.

Its Putin, plain and simple.

He is trying to cling onto power.

He's even broken or circumvented HIS OWN COUNTRY'S LAWS to stay in power.........he purposely had his second-in-command serve a term as Russia's president, so that he can get around their law about consecutive terms.

And now, in order for him to remain in power.........he has to invade other countries for their resources.

There's only ONE EXPLANATION, and its quite simple.

Somebody who shouldn't be in power anymore, and should've stepped aside and retired over a decade ago.........is still clinging onto power is and willing to kill people and commit atrocities against other countries to still stay in power.

That is nobody elses fault besides the one guy.

I'm not downplaying anything.

You can pretend NATO countries are just non geopolitical players who suddenly rushed to Ukraine's aid out of goodwill alone or something. I don't care, that doesn't paint the full picture. 

Don't be too sensitive. Putin is a modern-day tyrant. I get it. 

29 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I'm not downplaying anything.

You can pretend NATO countries are just non geopolitical players.

Sorry that's not going to work.

Nobody.............absolutely nobody is responsible for ordering troops to ENTER A FOREIGN TERRITORY AND OFFICIALLY START A WAR

There is no other reason for that happening other than somebody is trying to cling onto power that they don't deserve to have at this point.

There is nothing anybody can do to you that justifies an international crime. Nothing.

You're not SMART ENOUGH with words or ideas to convince people otherwise.