Roe v Wade was overturned.

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

no its not from the CDC, its incomplete data cobbled together from one man who literally has a Baptist section in his shitty website.

you don't have any actual research data.

Reported Legal Abortions by Race of Women Who Obtained Abortion by the State of Occurrence | KFF

Out of the counted states who actually reports abortions per race, the majority is still coming from back people. Slightly higher than white people, despite being a much smaller demographic.

And before you cry about incomplete data, there are no complete data out there but a partial one is still better than some wild guess based only on the current demographic ratios in America. 

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He says as they push us to pretend there are 72 genders and send people to prison because they wont pretend a man wearing womens clothes is a woman.   Lordmerica showed some old spirit today

So now pro life people are fascists? Lol ok.

It's outpatient and the recovery time is like 3 days. Just ask for ativan or something before hand and smoke some weed. You'd be all good.  

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Reported Legal Abortions by Race of Women Who Obtained Abortion by the State of Occurrence | KFF

Out of the counted states who actually reports abortions per race, the majority is still coming from back people.

that's another way of saying "incomplete data"

if you don't have all 50 states, you don't have empirical data.

Dude.................you are LITERALLY posting something that doesn't have California.

That's like you trying to give me performance metric of a sports car that's missing a wheel.

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

that's another way of saying "incomplete data"

if you don't have all 50 states, you don't have empirical data.

Dude.................you are LITERALLY posting something that doesn't have California.

That's like you trying to give me performance metric of a sports car that's missing a wheel.

I am at least giving a partial picture of what the numbers looks like. Meanwhile you theorize based on nothing.

I'd give you complete data but I can't. Not my fault a bunch of states doesn't track abortions per race or barely track them at all. So fine, whatever, you can keep peddling your disinformation, brah.

25 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I am at least giving a partial picture

.......which means nothing.

gee, i wonder which state would be the easiest place to get abortions with the least amount of resistance from state and local governments? and would therefore not be anything remotely close to the patterns of other states across middle America.

That's like you "giving me a picture" of what Canada is like while excluding Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, and Quebec. What use would that be?

19 minutes ago, jehurey said:

.......which means nothing.

gee, i wonder which state would be the easiest place to get abortions with the least amount of resistance from state and local governments? and would therefore not be anything remotely close to the patterns of other states across middle America.

That's like you "giving me a picture" of what Canada is like while excluding Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, and Quebec. What use would that be?

It's better than nothing, aka your argument.

40 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It's better than nothing, aka your argument.

no, my argument is simple population data, and another person who is more of an expert than you.

you're the one who was literally a guy with a website from 1994, who claims that he's a researcher while also posting photos of churches.

i assure you............what little you think I may have, is a HELL OF ALOT MORE than that. LOL

20 minutes ago, jehurey said:

no, my argument is simple population data, and another person who is more of an expert than you.

you're the one who was literally a guy with a website from 1994, who claims that he's a researcher while also posting photos of churches.

i assure you............what little you think I may have, is a HELL OF ALOT MORE than that. LOL

The abortions rates doesn't necessarily follow the same ethnic ratios of the population. Just like how crimes statistics also doesn't reflect the race population ratios. Just like everything kind of data about representation, really.

You're really dishonest, I just gave you a more legitimate website that is all about health and you're still trying to dismiss the other guy from earlier because that's all you have, Mr. expert.

You have literally nothing other than a dumb conspiracy theory that you have failed to substantiate at every turn that it was challenged.

Lmao, ok Alex Jonhurey.  :pavarotti:

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

The abortions rates doesn't necessarily follow the same ethnic ratios of the population.

sweetie, when there's a population group thats five times bigger than another population group...........its going to be pretty hard for you to convince me that black women are having abortions at a rate that's 5x more of white women.............because that's the only way you're gonna be able to get the RAW NUMBERS to come out neck-and-neck between the two groups.

Once again................look at that GTA San Andreas analogy I had already given you.

12 hours ago, jehurey said:

sweetie, when there's a population group thats five times bigger than another population group...........its going to be pretty hard for you to convince me that black women are having abortions at a rate that's 5x more of white women.............because that's the only way you're gonna be able to get the RAW NUMBERS to come out neck-and-neck between the two groups.

Once again................look at that GTA San Andreas analogy I had already given you.

How can you possibly be this dumb? :D

Blacks and hispanics have a higher fertility rate than whites, and blacks have ~x3 the abortion rate and hispanics ~x2, therefore outlawing abortion would further increase their fertility rate advantage relative to whites. If whites want to maintain their demographic majority, outlawing abortion would be self-defeating for them. 

That we have to explain basic math to you is hilarious. Remy's always smart enough to bail immediately on bad claims and theories. But not our spergy little boy Jer. You just keep doubling down on your dipshit conspiracy theories. :D

Edited by Saucer
18 hours ago, jehurey said:

It happens with crimes statistics. It happens with single motherhood statistics. It's absolutely not out of the question.

And god it's really annoying how Jerry only answer the first fucking sentence I write (every time), ignore everything else even though there's like 3 fucking paragraphs, some of which already counter some of the arguments he brings forward which makes me think he actually doesn't read my whole post.

Meanwhile I'm supposed to care about his repeated, retarded analogy and arguments that he has refused to back up with any sort of proof whatsoever. Fuck off. 

8 hours ago, Saucer said:

How can you possibly be this dumb? :D

Blacks and hispanics have a higher fertility rate than whites

not 5 times higher.

LOL

you don't have actual abortion numbers. you don't even have them from california, if you were smart you wouldn't even attempt this argument if you know that california was reporting that information.

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

It happens with crimes statistics. It happens with single motherhood statistics. It's absolutely not out of the question.

except its questionable simply because you DON'T HAVE EMPIRICAL PROOF

we have ALL CRIME STATISTICS.

That's where your comparison fails.

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

And god it's really annoying how Jerry only answer the first fucking sentence I write

because your entire argument has already failed by then.

you're basically whining "why doesn't Jerry ALLOW ME TO CONTINUE AN ARGUMENT I just tried to establish with a FALSE PREMISE"

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

because your entire argument has already failed by then.

you're basically whining "why doesn't Jerry ALLOW ME TO CONTINUE AN ARGUMENT I just tried to establish with a FALSE PREMISE"

You have ADHD, confirmed. 

47 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You have ADHD, confirmed. 

No, I can read and can immediately pick up when you begin to bullshit. That's all.

Edited by jehurey
4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, I can read and can immediately pick up when you begin to bullshit. That's all.

By not reading everything you're ignoring other arguments I bring forward and not answering them. You're avoiding really hard, or you're too dumb to read. Take your pick, there's no other option.

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

By not reading everything you're ignoring

things you typed under a false foundational premise?

you don't get brownie points for that.

i love how you're doing everything you can except fixing your MAIN FLAW......the fact that you posted a completely unreliable and incomplete report.

You expect me to listen to YOUR ANALYSIS of said completely unreliable and incomplete report? :drake:

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

things you typed under a false foundational premise?

you don't get brownie points for that.

i love how you're doing everything you can except fixing your MAIN FLAW......the fact that you posted a completely unreliable and incomplete report.

You expect me to listen to YOUR ANALYSIS of said completely unreliable and incomplete report? :drake:

False premise? Says the man who think overturning Roe vs Wade is a white supremacist conspiracy and has failed to substantiate any of his claims. :jordan3:

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

False premise? Says the man who think overturning Roe vs Wade is a white supremacist conspiracy and has failed to substantiate any of his claims. :jordan3:

except for the fact that the claim was made and predicted before the court case.

and it is widely known that white women have more access to medical services for pregnancy than black women.

you already admitted you don't know shit about American healthcare.

we just need expand that simple concept to:  you don't know shit............in general.

31 minutes ago, jehurey said:

except for the fact that the claim was made and predicted before the court case.

and it is widely known that white women have more access to medical services for pregnancy than black women.

you already admitted you don't know shit about American healthcare.

we just need expand that simple concept to:  you don't know shit............in general.

Yeah sure, Clarence Thomas is clearly a white supremacist. You're right, I don't know anything.